17th April 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Top aided BSW Colleges in Kerala and their fee structure?

I have know about BSW top (aided) colleges in kerala..?fee structure..?
Pls help me..

By Jasir-9633847268

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?
  2. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  4. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics
  6. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  7. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for 1st PU science in Aided/Unaided colleges in Bangalore
  9. From when BSW program of AMU is starting? Duration of this course?
  10. Fee structure for B.Ed course in aided and unaided colleges in Mumbai under Management Quota?
  11. Names of Un-Aided Medical Colleges having Minimum Fee Structure?
  12. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I apply for Lecturer Post in Aided Colleges in Kerala after qualifying the SET exam?
  14. Which are the top 10 MCA colleges in Kerala?
  15. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  17. List of top colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? What is the fee structure?
  18. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
14th May 2014, 01:09 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top aided BSW Colleges in Kerala and their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have know about BSW top (aided) colleges in kerala..?fee structure..?
Pls help me..

By Jasir-9633847268

Hey friend,

As you have asked for the information regarding colleges needed for the BSW(Bachelor of Social Work) course in Kerala,refer below for information regarding it.

COLLEGES FOR BSW IN INDIA:

# Ideal College for Advanced Studies,
Thavanur ,
Mallapuram

# K.M.M College of Arts and Science
Thrikkakara
Kochi

# Kannur university
Mangattuparambha,Kannur

# Little Flower Institute of Social Science and Health
Kozhikode

# Mar Elias College
Ernakulam

# Mother Teresa Institute of Science and Technology
Kochi

# Rajagiri College of Social Sciences
Kochi

# University of Calicut
Malappuram,Calicut

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?