7th August 2012, 11:33 AM
anbujagarthana

List of colleges offering B.Ed degree for B.A Economics graduates?

i want to know the list of colleges offering b.ed degree for b.a economics graduates

2nd October 2012, 11:38 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Ed degree for B.A Economics graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbujagarthana View Post
i want to know the list of colleges offering b.ed degree for b.a economics graduates

Any stream graduates are eligible to apply for B.Ed Course . So, After Completing BA Course your eligible to apply for B.Ed Course .

B.Ed Stands for Bachelor of Education and the duration of the Course is for One year and the Course is divided into two semester .

If your Interested to apply for B.Ed Course than you have to Qualified in Bachelor of Degree Course in any discipline from recognized University . You have to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will Applicable for 5 Percentage of marks for 5% Percentage of marks .

There is No Age Limit for this B.Ed Course . So, If the candidate satisfy the Educational Qualification than the candidate eligible for this B.Ed Course .

The Admission for B.Ed Course is based on the Entrance Examination Performance which is Conducted by the Every Institution within the Colleges .

The Institution like, Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination / Bharathidasan University Entrance Examination / Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination / Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination Etc...

The Institution may allot admission based on the Perfomrnace in Entrance Examination . So, If you score good percentage of marks than you may get admission for B.Ed Course in
Top Colleges .

The Entrance Exaination Pattern Consist of , Basic Arithmetic /Teaching ability/English Language/General Knowledge /Aptitude Test Etc..

The Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice . This B.Ed Entrance Examination is also having Negative Marking System .

Books for B.Ed Entrance Examination :-

~~ B.Ed. Entrance Examination ( Guide ) by RPH Editorial Board
~~ B Ed Entrance Examination by R Gupta
~~ B.Ed. Entrance Examination by R P Datason/ B L Sadana/ Ajay Bhalla
~~ B.Ed. Entrance Examination by Expert Compilations

Best B.Ed Colleges in India :-
  • Moghal College of Education
  • Peet Memorial Training College
  • Kamala Baliga College of Education
  • Institute of Advanced Study in Education
  • Government College of Teacher Education
  • Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial Training College
  • Lakshmi College of Education
  • School of Pedagogical Science
5th July 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Ed degree for B.A Economics graduates?

I am finishing my BA economic in 2000. Now iam join the B ed .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?