7th August 2012, 01:47 PM
mr.kulvirgrewal

How to become a deputy commissioner in Punjab? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

respected sir
I want to know how i become deputy commissioner in punjab.Now i am doing B Tech(last year).My branch is mechanical engg.
plz tell me the full procedure to become DC.

thank you

11th January 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a deputy commissioner in Punjab? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

how to become an ACP please tell me the qulaification ??
4th March 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a deputy commissioner in Punjab? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

hi my name is chinmoy gaine please tell me how can i join DCP post i'm finished 12th
pleas give me some tips to make a perfect DCP

thanks & regard
Chinmoy Gaine
24th June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi ...Is there any branch specification in graduation ,for a student to apply for deputy superdent of police....?
26th January 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

which subjects are necessary for the post of DC?Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
16th February 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech mech.engg. 2nd year. I want to become dc . What is the procedure??????
5th April 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Respecter sir

I am BE final year student .in mechanical engineering..and my dream is to become a DC.
Kindly request to give me suggesion to become D C.

Thank you..
9th August 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

im studying btech bt im intrested in bcmng drputy comisner. so plz tell me wat to do to bcm deputy comisner
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?