9th August 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams available for electronics and communication engineers?

What are the entrance exam available for electronics and communication engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers?
  2. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to attend for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in electronics and communication
  4. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  5. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  6. Syllabus of Probationary Engineers entrance exam for BEL(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  7. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Enginering, Advanced Mathematics for Engineers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Does KPCL hire Electronics and Communication Engineers?
  9. Can I apply for jobs in IOCL after B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  11. Jobs in DRDO for B.Tech ECE freshers? How much aggregate is needed in B.Tech?
  12. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC?
  13. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  14. What are the courses available in M.Tech ECE?
  15. BHEL syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  17. Name of companies to which a B.tech IT student can apply for recruitment?
  18. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers
1st December 2012, 01:05 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the entrance exams available for electronics and communication engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the entrance exam available for electronics and communication engg?
Dear,

There is no separate entrance exam for ECE department. Entrance exam is only held for B.tech admissions and then you have to choose your branch and it will be allotted to you according to your rank and availability of seats.

You will have to appear for JEE mains by which you can get admission in AIEEE and state colleges. Also after qualifying JEE mains you can write JEE advance. If you will qualify JEE advance you will be able to take admission in IIT. You can also write state level engineering entrance exams according to your state and BITSAT for taking admission in BITs colleges.

So, prepare well and qualify any entrance exam with good rank. After that you can choose ECE as your branch in the college of your choice.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?