1st September 2010, 04:53 PM
rashmi lakshmi

Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers

To Sir\madam
I am persuing my engineering in 3rd year,in electronics and communication.Can you please give me information about the ISRO entrance exam ,and details about GATE entrance exam.As I wanted take up the entrance exam.

thank you

your's fathifully
Rashmi lakshmi

1st September 2010, 08:03 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

Default Re: Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers

hello friends you can search the website of isro for syllabus.....thanking you. best of luck
1st September 2010, 08:21 PM
sanjusabu

DEAR FRIEND,
IT IS REALLY APPRECIATING TO GO FOR FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMS.
FOR ISRO EXAMS DETAILS:-
http://digg.com/news/science/ISRO_Entrance_Exam_Test
FOR GATE EXAMS DETAILS :
www.onestopgate.com/
www.iitk.ac.in/gate/
SO BE PREPARE FOR THOSE EXAMS. BEST OF LUCK.
Attached Files
File Type: zip New WinRAR ZIP archive.zip(10.7 KB, 472 views)
1st September 2010, 10:34 PM
tina toms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmi lakshmi View Post
To Sir\madam
I am persuing my engineering in 3rd year,in electronics and communication.Can you please give me information about the ISRO entrance exam ,and details about GATE entrance exam.As I wanted take up the entrance exam.

thank you

your's fathifully
Rashmi lakshmi
rashmi,
your are eligible for gate exam.it will be conducted in february every year.the scores are valid for 2 years..55 questions,100 marks..the forms will be out for sale in september. you can visit this link where they have explained the gate formalities very well http://www.onestopgate.com/

ISRO exam notifications will be published in the month of february.last year their eligibility marks were 65% aggregate.
7th September 2010, 01:05 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO) deals with spacecraft, space science activities and links to Indian Government bodies.

So it is little bit tough to clear the ISRO entrance exam.
According to the ISRO criteria
1)you should pass the B.Tech/BE degree.
2:you should pass the B.Tech/BE degree with 65% in each semester.
3:your age should not be greater than 35 years.

ISRO Syllabus for ECE:

1: Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs: concept of Semicondutor,MOSFET,Doides,Junction Theory,Transistors,Transitor's field effect theory etc...

2: Signals and Systems: concept of Signals,power consuming analysis,Fourier Series,Fourier Transform etc..

3:Network Theory: Transient response,transient analysis,Y H Z network analysis etc.....

4: Electromagnetic Theory: Maxwell Eqn.,propagation in bounded and unbounded media etc...

5:Analog Electronic Circuits: Rectifiers and power supplies. Op Amp, PLL,pulse shaping,linear integrated circuit etc....

6: Digital Electronic Circuits: DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS and CMOS gates and their comparison,Flip-flops,register,counter etc....

7:Control System: Root locus techniques, Frequency response analysis, Concepts of gain and phase margins, Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart etc...

8: Communication Systems: Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems, Sampling and data reconstructions, Quantization and coding,quantization levels etc....

9: Microwave Engineering: Microwave generation and amplifiers, Wave guides and Circuits, Microstrip circuits,Antennas etc...

10:Computer Engineering: Basic Number Systems, Data representation, Programming with high level programming language PASCAL/C etc ,basic data structures,Computer Architecture etc....

GATE syllabus:

The syllabus of the GATE of ECE are same as ISRO,but there includes Math.
in Math Syllabus:
1>Linear Algebra
2>Calculus,
3>Differential Eqn.
4>Complex Variable
5>Probability & Statistics
6>Numerical Methods
7>Transform Theory

According to me ,to clear those entrance exam you should keep clear concept on the subjects,not only the bookish knowledge.

Good luck.
7th September 2010, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

isro exam syllabus for computer science b.tech
8th September 2010, 12:58 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Both exams are gateway for a better career. Both have almost different syllabus for admission into them. ISRO exam do not emphasis control system , higher engineering math or any core subjects. But it is based upon some computer fundamental subjects like algorithms , computer architecture or computer networks etc..

I am attaching the syllabus for preparation of both.
Attached Files
File Type: docx For ISRO syllabus.docx(16.5 KB, 529 views)
8th September 2010, 01:32 PM
chaitu667

Hello friend!

Its nice to hear that you want to make it upto ISRO. The notification for ISRO will be published in Febrauary and the syllabus for ECE students are as follows

Networks: Network graphs: matrices associated with graphs; incidence, fundamental cut set and
fundamental circuit matrices. Solution methods: nodal and mesh analysis. Network theorems:
superposition, Thevenin and Norton?s maximum power transfer, Wye-Delta transformation.
Steady state sinusoidal analysis using phasors. Linear constant coefficient differential equations;
time domain analysis of simple RLC circuits, Solution of network equations using Laplace
transform: frequency domain analysis of RLC circuits. 2-port network parameters: driving point
and transfer functions. State equations for networks.
Electronic Devices: Energy bands in silicon, intrinsic and extrinsic silicon. Carrier transport in
silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity. Generation and recombination of
carriers. p-n junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS capacitor, MOSFET,
LED, p-I-n and avalanche photo diode, Basics of LASERs. Device technology: integrated
circuits fabrication process, oxidation, diffusion, ion implantation, photolithography, n-tub, p-tub
and twin-tub CMOS process.
Analog Circuits: Small Signal Equivalent circuits of diodes, BJTs, MOSFETs and analog CMOS.
Simple diode circuits, clipping, clamping, rectifier. Biasing and bias stability of transistor and
FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single-and multi-stage, differential and operational, feedback, and
power. Frequency response of amplifiers. Simple op-amp circuits. Filters. Sinusoidal oscillators;
criterion for oscillation; single-transistor and op-amp configurations. Function generators and
wave-shaping circuits, 555 Timers. Power supplies.
Digital circuits: Boolean algebra, minimization of Boolean functions; logic gates; digital IC
families (DTL, TTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS). Combinatorial circuits: arithmetic circuits, code
converters, multiplexers, decoders, PROMs and PLAs. Sequential circuits: latches and flip-flops,
counters and shift-registers. Sample and hold circuits, ADCs, DACs. Semiconductor memories.
Microprocessor(8085): architecture, programming, memory and I/O interfacing
Signals and Systems: Definitions and properties of Laplace transform, continuous-time and
discrete-time Fourier series, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier Transform, DFT and FFT,
z-transform. Sampling theorem. Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems: definitions and properties;
causality, stability, impulse response, convolution, poles and zeros, parallel and cascade
structure, frequency response, group delay, phase delay. Signal transmission through LTI
systems.
Control Systems: Basic control system components; block diagrammatic description, reduction
of block diagrams. Open loop and closed loop (feedback) systems and stability analysis of these
systems. Signal flow graphs and their use in determining transfer functions of systems; transient
and steady state analysis of LTI control systems and frequency response. Tools and techniques
for LTI control system analysis: root loci, Routh-Hurwitz criterion, Bode and Nyquist plots.
Control system compensators: elements of lead and lag compensation, elements of Proportional-
Integral-Derivative (PID) control. State variable representation and solution of state equation of
LTI control systems.
Communications: Random signals and noise: probability, random variables, probability density
function, autocorrelation, power spectral density. Analog communication systems: amplitude and
angle modulation and demodulation systems, spectral analysis of these operations,
superheterodyne receivers; elements of hardware, realizations of analog communication systems;
signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) calculations for amplitude modulation (AM) and frequency
modulation (FM) for low noise conditions. Fundamentals of information theory and channel
capacity theorem. Digital communication systems: pulse code modulation (PCM), differential
pulse code modulation (DPCM), digital modulation schemes: amplitude, phase and frequency
shift keying schemes (ASK, PSK, FSK), matched filter receivers, bandwidth consideration and
probability of error calculations for these schemes. Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA and
GSM.
Electromagnetics: Elements of vector calculus: divergence and curl; Gauss? and Stokes?
theorems, Maxwell?s equations: differential and integral forms. Wave equation, Poynting vector.
Plane waves: propagation through various media; reflection and refraction; phase and group
velocity; skin depth. Transmission lines: characteristic impedance; impedance transformation;
Smith chart; impedance matching; S parameters, pulse excitation. Waveguides: modes in
rectangular waveguides; boundary conditions; cut-off frequencies; dispersion relations. Basics of
propagation in dielectric waveguide and optical fibers. Basics of Antennas: Dipole antennas;
radiation pattern; antenna gain.

For more information please visit the official website of ISRO:
"http://isro.gov.in/"

Good Luck!
8th September 2010, 07:42 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers is given below

ISRO Syllabus :

a: Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs: concept of Semicondutor,MOSFET,Doides,Junction Theory,Transistors,Transitor's field effect theory etc...

b: Signals and Systems: concept of Signals,power consuming analysis,Fourier Series,Fourier Transform etc..

c:Network Theory: Transient response,transient analysis,Y H Z network analysis etc.....

d: Electromagnetic Theory: Maxwell Eqn.,propagation in bounded and unbounded media etc...

e:Analog Electronic Circuits: Rectifiers and power supplies. Op Amp, PLL,pulse shaping,linear integrated circuit etc....

f: Digital Electronic Circuits: DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS and CMOS gates and their comparison,Flip-flops,register,counter etc....

g:Control System: Root locus techniques, Frequency response analysis, Concepts of gain and phase margins, Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart etc...

h: Communication Systems: Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems, Sampling and data reconstructions, Quantization and coding,quantization levels etc....

i: Microwave Engineering: Microwave generation and amplifiers, Wave guides and Circuits, Microstrip circuits,Antennas etc...

j:Computer Engineering: Basic Number Systems, Data representation, Programming with high level programming language PASCAL/C etc ,basic data structures,Computer Architecture etc....

for more information check-www.isro.gov.in.

all the best........
9th September 2010, 04:11 AM
robart
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers

dear friend,

you can get Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers by log on to www.freshersworld.com.

it is the best website for students searching for jobs.here you can get every details about the ISRO exam.

also here you can get all details about the GATE exam.you can get syllabus, name of books, how to prepare etc.

good luck.
11th October 2010, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

hello, this is rahul BE final year student.could u pls tel me what is d cut off for ISRO exam?? is it necessary that each sem it should b above 65%? my aggregate above 65% but hav less than 65 in 2 sems... please guide me
19th October 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for the isro exams as/by being a computer science engineer
20th October 2010, 01:03 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello friend,
ISRO Eligibility:
BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2009-10 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2010.

ISRO Syllabus :

a: Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs: concept of Semicondutor,MOSFET,Doides,Junction Theory,Transistors,Transitor's field effect theory etc...

b: Signals and Systems: concept of Signals,power consuming analysis,Fourier Series,Fourier Transform etc..

c:Network Theory: Transient response,transient analysis,Y H Z network analysis etc.....

d: Electromagnetic Theory: Maxwell Eqn.,propagation in bounded and unbounded media etc...

e:Analog Electronic Circuits: Rectifiers and power supplies. Op Amp, PLL,pulse shaping,linear integrated circuit etc....

f: Digital Electronic Circuits: DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS and CMOS gates and their comparison,Flip-flops,register,counter etc....

g:Control System: Root locus techniques, Frequency response analysis, Concepts of gain and phase margins, Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart etc...

h: Communication Systems: Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems, Sampling and data reconstructions, Quantization and coding,quantization levels etc....

i: Microwave Engineering: Microwave generation and amplifiers, Wave guides and Circuits, Microstrip circuits,Antennas etc...

j:Computer Engineering: Basic Number Systems, Data representation, Programming with high level programming language PASCAL/C etc ,basic data structures,Computer Architecture etc....
9th November 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

please tell me ISRO entrance exam Syllabus for mechanical engineers
9th November 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing BE computer science engg. what is in ISRO
for me
10th November 2010, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

hi there is any criteara in 10 and 12
10th November 2010, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

HI CAN U TEL ME THAT THERE IS ANY CRITEAREA IN 10 AND 12 AND SYLLABUS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGGENIERING
11th November 2010, 05:14 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmi lakshmi View Post
To Sir\madam

thank you

your's fathifully
Rashmi lakshmi
Hiiiiiiiiii rashmi lakshmi
good to know your interest in ISRO.when i applied for ISRO since they didnot mention any syllabus for that i wrote mail to concern person and they replied me as
"The syllabus for any ISRO exam for scientist category it is there B.TECH subjects so prepare well all your subject which i received from them "
Hope this information help you..
and ALL THE BEST for your exam
27th November 2010, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

At present m in BE 3rd yr, n my scoring in 2nd year is below 65% (i.e. 56% and 59%) so m i eligible for entrance exam of isro, or is there any other examination held by ISRO so that i will b eligible to work for ISRO- hemant
8th December 2010, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of isro for mecanical engineer
15th January 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

hi iam prasenjit kumar singh student of (AESI) aeronatical engg.how i join isro after this degree.................................
16th January 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

HI ,
I am sanjeev.

I wnted to know about the Isro Exam this year 2011. When it wil be conducted. Syllabus for Engineers.

Please If you know inform me
9th February 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i'm persuing my engineering 2nd year, my branch is elec. & communication. cAn you give me information about how to join ISRO.. & also give me guidance for my future in ISRO...?
10th February 2011, 02:58 PM
guptareetika

Hi,

I am a INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BTech passed out.
Can sumone plz provide me Syllabus for ISRO . and name of sum books which cld be reffered..????

Regards
Reetika
11th February 2011, 08:29 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hi,

Its good that you have interest on ISRO and GATE exam.The eligibility criteria for ISRO exam is that candidate must have done graduation from the recognized university to be eligible for this course.

• Candidate must have master’s degree from the in Library Science / Library and Information Science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.

• Only those candidates who possess first class degree are eligible for this course.

• Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age to be eligible for this course. Candidates belonging to the reservation caste or from the defence background are offered relaxation of two years in the upper age limit eligibility criterion.
For GATE its a aptitude test for Graduates Aptitude Test for Engineering.Its is done for getting admission in IIT.I have attached the syllabus for ISRO and as well as GATE.You can refer it and prepare well.
Attached Files
File Type: doc ISRO ECE syllabus.doc(26.0 KB, 254 views)
File Type: doc JEE Syllabus.doc(44.0 KB, 131 views)
15th February 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the syllabus for the written test held by ISRO for Annual recruitment of scientists/engineers %u2018SC%u2019 with B.E./B.Tech for Computer Science and Engineering esteem.

Uttam Kumar
4th March 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I need to know syllabus for ISRO for Computer Science Department
26th March 2011, 08:05 AM
sumit9897gaur

this is good that for you that you are in 3rd year of engineering
this will surely help you

although ISRO does not issues any specific syllabus for their exam, however in general it contains whatever you have studied upto 10+2 but i have uploaded some information that will surely help you.

here iam also attaching for you A sample previous year paper and syllabus generally from ISRO for Electronics Engineers to Give you a feel of the actual Paper,

also there is some specific information of the examination which you should go through
definately.

Also GATE is a aptitude test for Graduates Aptitude Test for Engineering.Its is done for getting admission in IIT or other private colleges for admission in M.Tech Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination administered and conducted in eight zones across the country by the GATE Committee comprising faculty from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordinating Board - GATE, Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.

here iam uploading information about GATE you can have a view over that
Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-isro-entrance-exam-engineers-38148.html#ixzz1HfHR8raN

good luck
Attached Files
File Type: txt basic information.txt(1.2 KB, 231 views)
File Type: txt general syllabus.txt(4.8 KB, 246 views)
File Type: txt model previous year paper.txt(3.4 KB, 259 views)
File Type: txt gate pattern.txt(3.7 KB, 166 views)
6th April 2011, 11:55 AM
archanachitta78

Default Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers

hi..I am archana..

m pursuing b tech final year in Information technology...

can any one please provide the syllabus and sample papers of ISRO written test...

thanks in advance..
9th April 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Question physical requirements to join isro

hi can anyone tell me what are physical requirements required for candidates selected as scientist Engineers in ISRO. what physical test is conducted by them.id it complicated or easy.
9th April 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i saw a application status on isro. it show "you have not been shortlisted on written exam" . i cont understand that message i am not qualified ah..
21st April 2011, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

you can check the details for all the examinations here... http://www.isro.org/scripts/eduandtraining.aspx

thank you

your's fathifully
Rashmi lakshmi[/QUOTE]
24th April 2011, 11:29 PM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

hi dear,
ISRO
Theory of Computation: Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-
down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidability; NP-completeness.
Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of combinational and sequential
circuits; Number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).
Computer Organization and Architecture: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and
data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction
pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage.
Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing,
Scope, Binding; Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees,
Binary heaps.
Algorithms: Analysis, Asymptotic notation, Notions of space and time complexity, Worst and average
case analysis; Design: Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and-conquer; Tree and graph
traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching.
Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments,
Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.
Operating System: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization,
Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems,
Protection and security.

Databases: ER-model, Relational model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design
(integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential
files, indexing, B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control.

Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), Flow and
error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets,
IP(v4), Application layer protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http); Basic concepts of hubs,
switches, gateways, and routers.
Thanks
25th April 2011, 09:53 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

ISRO Syllabus for ECE:

1: Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs: concept of Semicondutor,MOSFET,Doides,Junction Theory,Transistors,Transitor's field effect theory etc...

2: Signals and Systems: concept of Signals,power consuming analysis,Fourier Series,Fourier Transform etc..

3:Network Theory: Transient response,transient analysis,Y H Z network analysis etc.....

4: Electromagnetic Theory: Maxwell Eqn.,propagation in bounded and unbounded media etc...

5:Analog Electronic Circuits: Rectifiers and power supplies. Op Amp, PLL,pulse shaping,linear integrated circuit etc....

6: Digital Electronic Circuits: DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS and CMOS gates and their comparison,Flip-flops,register,counter etc....

7:Control System: Root locus techniques, Frequency response analysis, Concepts of gain and phase margins, Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart etc...

8: Communication Systems: Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems, Sampling and data reconstructions, Quantization and coding,quantization levels etc....

9: Microwave Engineering: Microwave generation and amplifiers, Wave guides and Circuits, Microstrip circuits,Antennas etc...

10:Computer Engineering: Basic Number Systems, Data representation, Programming with high level programming language PASCAL/C etc ,basic data structures,Computer Architecture etc....
28th April 2011, 05:35 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers

I am attached the syllabus for Isro Entrance Exam.
Attached Files
File Type: doc isro syllabus.doc(28.0 KB, 282 views)
25th June 2011, 06:02 PM
SND8

hi sir will u tell me the syllabus for ISRO exam for mechanical branch? and also previous year question papers
29th June 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i am presently doing BE in Mechanical. I want to join ISRO and hence i want to know all the details of the entrance exam conducted by ISRO, the syllabus, question papers, everything....
29th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, will u please refer me some good ebooks which helps me in my GATE exam........ !!
10th August 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
i am a second year student pursuing b.tech in ece. I want to be an astrophysicist but i am not quite sure of the route to become one. I need guidence desperately. Please do help.
And would it had been better if i had gone for BSc in physics?
yours sincerely,
eshora
16th August 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

hi sir iam priyanka from RGUKT IIIT basar i want join in ISRO ,i have more intrested to reaserch on space ,how can i join in ISRO plese give the instructions to me ..
21st August 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m persuing my BE in IT branch,4th year i have my interest in space research can you please guide me as to how can i join ISRO & WHEN WILL BE THE EXAM HELD??
28th August 2011, 06:05 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO) deals with spacecraft, space science activities and links to Indian Government bodies.

ISRO Syllabus for ECE:

GATE syllabus:

in Math Syllabus:
1>Linear Algebra
2>Calculus,
3>Differential Eqn.
4>Complex Variable
6>Numerical Methods
7>Transform Theory

According to me ,to clear those entrance exam you should keep clear concept on the subjects,not only the bookish knowledge.

Thanks
5th September 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Good evening
sir please tell me that are there any chance to civil engg.
i m in s.e.
-milind
7th September 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir, i am anil soni. my BE 1st and 2nd sem percentage below 65%.this is 61 and 64%.i am eligible or not?sir please inform me.
thank's
15th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

good eve sir, i'am persuing my B.E.(2nd yr) in ECE ..i'am interested to join ISRO,can i get the information about entrance exams
24th September 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir me space scientes banna chahta hu. Main ne abhi 12 science pass keya he. Muje isro me education lena he. Plz meri help kijeye.
30th September 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

graduated in computer now i am appering in PGDM in finance,and MMM in marketing studyed at pune can apply for job in ISRO if then which type job i will get
1st October 2011, 12:11 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

ISRO Syllabus for ECE:

GATE syllabus:

in Math Syllabus:
1>Linear Algebra
2>Calculus,
3>Differential Eqn.
4>Complex Variable
6>Numerical Methods
7>Transform Theory

Thanks
5th October 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

My name is Manish Kumar.i want to become scientist.i think we should study and labour hard and hard.i suggest that those want to become scientist they should focus on their studies.
6th October 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

respected sir, now i,m pursuing final year in ece dept, my aim is to join in ISRO so, please send the entrance exam date and also the examination center along with the address
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?