26th February 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for jobs in IOCL after B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Is electronics and communication engineers are valid for iocl

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  4. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  5. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  9. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  11. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  13. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  14. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  15. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  16. Exams and preparations for getting government sector job after B.Tech in ECE?
  17. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  18. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
26th February 2011, 05:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for jobs in IOCL after B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

IOCLhas called engineering graduates for two positions. One is for the Boiler operation and other is general post. For the Boiler post it is a must to have either Electrical or Mechanical engineering background. For the General post too Electronics and Communications is not included in the list. So, you are not eligible to apply for this post.
26th February 2011, 07:23 AM
mayankmadhur1403

Default Re: Can I apply for jobs in IOCL after B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

IOCL (INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED) is a core company for electrical engineering branch, but sometimes it recruit Electronics and Communication engineering student.
It gives prefrence to GATE score also.
26th February 2011, 07:41 AM
suri496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sure u can apply........

The prescribed qualifications are a minimum of 65% marks in Engineering in any branch or Business Management from recognised institutes...
26th February 2011, 09:56 AM
arvind.aggarwal132

Quote:
You can't apply for Graduate apprentice engineer after B.tech in Electronics and communication engineering as IOCL declared following disciplines:

Chemical Engineering (Including Petrochemicals engineering)

Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/ Transportation engineering)

Electrical Engineering ( including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication engineering)

Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication engineering/
Telecommunication engineering)

Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial engineering)
Metallurgical Engineering
26th February 2011, 10:18 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

In IOCL, if there is vacancy for B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering then you can apply for it

Otherwise, if there is " NO " vacancy for B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering then you cannot apply for it.

For detailed information visit www.iocl.co.in

Best of Luck
26th February 2011, 10:54 AM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
you should do M.tech than you get the job their.
26th February 2011, 02:11 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for jobs in IOCL after B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hi dear,

yes,you can apply for jobs in IOCL after B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering.IOCL is Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.

Eligibility Criteria for jobs in IOCL:-

*Qualification: 3 years Diploma in concerned Engineering branch, 2 years experience

*Age: 32 years as on 31/03/2010. Relaxation in age as per rules.

*Pay Scale: Rs. 5400-10850/-

*Application Fee: Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of Indian Ooil Corporation Limited, R&P Division, Mathura Refinery payable at Mathura. SC/ST/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.

*How to Apply: Apply in the prescribed format to Post Box No . B-15, Head Post Office, Civil Lines, Mathura-281001 (Uttar Pradesh) latest by 14/06/2010.

*Further Details:
please view http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Junior_Engineering_Assistants_at_Mathura_Refinery_ 2010.pdf for details and application form.

BEST WISHES FOR YOUR FUTURE.................
28th February 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech3rd year student of ece .i want to know about goverment job in north india related to my branch&also tell wn we starts applying.
5th October 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR IOCL OPENINGS 2012
26th October 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I am B.E(Electronics and Communication Engineering).
Can I apply for the IOCL recruitment 2012?
21st December 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Few member don't have the perfect knowledge... so they should not post the answer to the Candidates questions without proper fact.... Thanks
14th January 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

what's the difference between IOCl Graduate Apprentice Engineers (Stipend 35000pm ) and Engineers (24900 basic) though thru former also one year we will go to Engineer cadre..
19th January 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO WRITE GATE EXAM-2012?
16th February 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM A B.TECH.(ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION)STUDENT .I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ELIGIBILITY OF MARKS THAT IS 65% ARE REQUIRED IN EVERY SEMESTER OR IN THE FINAL YEAR OR IT THE AVERAGE
20th June 2013, 06:40 PM
prathamesh93

can i apply for in IOCL after B.E in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
22nd April 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech in electronics and communication student.now i am working in a power plant company in boiler operation feild . Is that job ok for my future..?
Plz suggest me..
10th November 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

My son complete 3year diploma course in electrical & electronics engineering in 2016, now he was selected for interview technical apprenticeship in IOCL, after completion diploma joined in B.Tech course in 4th year 2nd term commenced classed from Nov 2018 onwards. He was legible to attend interview please advice..............
24th September 2021, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am from srinagar,I did my B.tech in electronics and communication.How can iget my job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?