29th April 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Sir , i am a B.tech in electronics and telecommunication engineering and am a fresher. I have just joined an IT company.But i want to try for some psu's.Can u plz tell me which Psu hire Electronics and telecomm engineers and the dates of their exams.Plz do tell me the syllabus as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  3. What is the syllabus for IES? I am studying B.E 4th year
  4. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  5. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Which PSU's hire electronics engineers?
  7. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  8. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication -- [New]
  9. Syllabus of engineering services exam 2010 for electronics & telecommunication engineers?
  10. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How should I get placed in a core company? What kills are required to improve?
  12. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  15. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  17. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Am I able to give Bihar BSNL TTA exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
25th January 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
22nd March 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

what is the criteria of percetage in B.TECH FOR GET A JOB IN PSU'S......?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?