7th May 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What other degree is required after B.Com to attain a job as a software engineer?

What other degree that a person have to attain after b.com to get job as a software engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a software engineer? What are the skills required for it? -- [New]
  2. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to become a Software Engineer?
  4. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  5. Is it necessary to do any short term technical course to become a Software Engineer for CSE student? Skills required to become a Software Engineer?
  6. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  7. Job description of System Engineer in Deloitte? Is it equivalent to Software Engineer post?
  8. Is it possible to get a software job after completion of BCA with backlog?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  10. Difference between software development job and software engineer?
  11. What to take after 10th class for becoming a software engineer?
  12. What are the qualities required to become a software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th?
  15. What is the procedure followed to got a job in Microsoft for software engineer?
  16. What are the risks involved in taking a software job? Can I go for it?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for software engineer job if I have taken science subjects in 11th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?
9th May 2011, 09:19 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What other degree is required after B.Com to attain a job as a software engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What other degree that a person have to attain after b.com to get job as a software engineer?
There are no other degrees required for a bachelor student of Commerce except some good courses of computers like

Computer Languages

the computer languages like

C,

C++

JAVA

HTML

XML

etc..,

If you are interested in languages then you can be get in to these courses and become master in this so that you will get jobs like programmer in top MNC's

If you are interested In Networking then there are many courses for you to learn they are like

CCNA ,

Protocol Designing and all

Make your mark in networking field if you are interested in it

Regards

~AdityA~
28th May 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What other degree is required after B.Com to attain a job as a software engineer?

b.com(computers) are eligible for software job or not
28th May 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What other degree is required after B.Com to attain a job as a software engineer?

b.com computers i want to join in software job
29th May 2011, 12:02 PM
Deb51

As you have complited your B.com so it is not need any other degree. It will be better for you to take complit any good computer language courses like C,C++,HTML, JAVA etc.

You can also go for networking courses like CCNA ,if you are more interested in networking.

After compliting any one of the courses from any good institute you can get job as a softwaree engineer.
12th June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Com through DE, I have a certificate of DNIIT from NIIT, name the companies which accepts me,

Generally what would be the rounds for a software jobs.?
12th June 2011, 06:20 PM
andhraprince

I have done my B.Com through DE, and i am holding a DNIIT certificate from NIIT,
name the companies that would me like a distance education students..
Generally what would be the rounds for a software job
27th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

what deegree after b.com for n. person
5th August 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

AFTER BCOM WHAT I DO IN HYD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?