12th January 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for a company science student? I am doing engineering in computer science

hi,
i am doing my engineering in computer science now and having vocational training in networking.i want to work in an IT industry. is there any scope for a computer science student in networking and also i want to know the use of networking in the IT industry.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for a company science student? I am doing engineering in computer science
  2. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  3. Courses having good scope for a science student apart from engineering and medical? What is BCA all about? Can a science student join BCA if he doesn't have Computer Science till 12th?
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  5. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  6. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  7. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  8. Career options in science other than engineering and medicine?
  9. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  10. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  11. Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope in future among Civil, ECE and Computer Science?
  13. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  15. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  16. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  17. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  18. Science courses that I can pursue other than engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?