17th January 2011, 03:09 PM
chinnirakesh

How to know which companies are offering jobs for freshers? List of MNC's?

How can i know whether the companies are offering jobs for freshers..
if possible can u please send the mnc's list also.......

15th April 2011, 07:29 AM
babydoll

Default Re: How to know which companies are offering jobs for freshers? List of MNC's?

Hello,
As you are fresher, so first make a Resume and upload to all the job searching website such as:
www.freshersworld.com
www.naukri.com
www.timesjobs.com
You will get the updated vacancies for freshers. So you need to check regularly your mail for latest jobs.
16th April 2011, 08:32 PM
Samad M
Member+

Default Re: How to know which companies are offering jobs for freshers? List of MNC's?

If you are planning to pursue a career in operations, you don't need to have a qualification in IT. You just need to pass the examinations conducted by the Banks. Computer courses won't help you get there as most of the computer related work in Banks is simply data-entry type.

Banks require system administrator and networking professionals for the database management and to keep their computer network robust.

Hence, Oracle DBA or any good networking certification like RHCE, CCNA / CCNE, MSCE etc may help.
4th June 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hi,
iam shahanaz i wil complete mca by july 2011,iam interested in doing jobs in banks,what kind jobs i can get?how to know?what the system administrator job contains?tell me every thing in detail,please.
29th June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

how to know which companies offering for eee freshers ?
21st July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

jobs after b.tech in electronics and communication engineering
8th August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my mba marketing and finance in 2011 may can anybody say how i have to search for jobs
16th October 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

list name of it company which are hiring fresher
1st February 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hi. I will be very grateful if u help me out. I did bca from 99 to 2007. I know i took so many years for 3 year degree. I dont have the job till now 2012. What i need to do to get the jobs by good companies now. Do they offer for persons like me. If yes how. If not what step i need to take to get the job. Thanks. now.
17th March 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i complete mechatronics engineering with 8 cpi...which mnc provide job for mechatronics fresher???is any extra language increase chance for job in mnc??
11th September 2012, 08:07 PM
sivaramprasad madem

Post Re: How to know which companies are offering jobs for freshers? List of MNC's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinnirakesh View Post
How can i know whether the companies are offering jobs for freshers..
if possible can u please send the mnc's list also.......
.i want to work in mnc company that is my goal so please if u know any mnc companies recruitments please send to my mail [email protected] this is my mail id.thanque
28th September 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

hi! i 've completed my mba in IT do i have any scope in mncs. in recent...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?