16th August 2012, 01:11 PM
123utku

What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?

actually I have scored good marks in my first and second year of graduation and I am not sure about my final year... so is there any course which i can do after my graduation and secure my future.. i really want to do something in related to science field.... Please help me to know what should I do after graduation..!!

23rd August 2012, 07:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?

After completing bachelor degree in Biotechnology, you can look for higher education programs like M.Sc biotechnology, M.Sc clinical research or M.Sc Environmental science. Master of Veterinary Science in (Animal) Biotechnology/ Veterinary Biotechnology will also be suitable for you. Selection to these courses will be done through entrance exams. Eligibility requirements and selection process may vary with University.
14th January 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What should i do. passed B.Sc. with 47 %
13th February 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing B.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?