19th June 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET after passing BSc Biotechnology?

i hav done bsc biotechnology
can i apply for NET plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell
or else wht i hav to do to be eligible for the test

31st August 2011, 08:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET after passing BSc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are Not eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination because to apply for NET Examination you need to complete your Post Graduate degree course.

NET stands for National Eligiblity Test and This examination was conducted By UGC Twice in a year, June and December.

>> The June NET Examination was Already completed and The Notification of December NET Examination was going to be Published soon in the UGC Website in the Month of September. But you are not eligible to apply for NET Examination.

To apply for NET Examination you need to satisfied the given Eligiblity Criteria-

>> Candidates must have completed his Post graduate degree course from a recognised University.

>> And You must have scored minimum 55% marks in your Post Graduation.

>> Final year Post Graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

So, If you are Interested in NET Examination then please complete your Post Graduation course and then you are eligible for NET Examination.

The examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and Candidates have to pay the fees as a challan form in any SBI Branch.

Eligible candidates may apply for NET Examination Online By visit the official website After pay the Fees through Challan, So please complete your Post graduate degree course and then apply for NET Examination.

And For more Information please check the Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
31st August 2011, 08:22 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

NET stands for National Eligiblity Test
No, you are Not eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination because to apply for NET Examination you need to complete your Post Graduate degree course.
31st August 2011, 08:37 PM
dhruv007

for appear in this exam a candidates must have P.G. degree. as you are graduate only hence you are not eligible for this exam.
national eligibility test is conducted by UPSC .And You must have scored minimum 55% marks in your Post Graduation.

Final year Post Graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

So, If you are Interested in NET Examination then please complete your Post Graduation course and then you are eligible for NET Examination.

The examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and Candidates have to pay the fees as a challan form in any SBI Branch.
31st August 2011, 08:55 PM
rana2011
Banned

"http://ugcnetonline.in"

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 09:06 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
no you are not eligible for apply for NET EXAM because for this you
must pass PG , so you go for
PG course in any specialization then you are apply for this exam......
31st August 2011, 11:13 PM
sach_mishra

You must be passed P.G with minimum 55% or appeared in P.G final year program in order to apply for NET exam.
1st September 2011, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

NO, BSc Biotechnology are not eligible for NET exam .
When you have got masters degree then you are eligible for NET exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NET EXAM:-

M.Sc or equivalent degree under the subjects mentioned above, with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC candidates*
and 50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates and Ph.D.*

Age Eligibility:

For Juniour resaerch fellowship: 19 to 28 years
For lecturership: There is no upper age limit.Minimum age is 19 years.

All the best
13th May 2012, 10:00 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

NET stands for National Eligiblity Test and This examination was conducted By UGC Twice in a year, June and December.

>> The June NET Examination was Already completed and The Notification of December NET Examination was going to be Published soon in the UGC Website in the Month of September. But you are not eligible to apply for NET Examination.

To apply for NET Examination you need to satisfied the given Eligiblity Criteria-

>> Candidates must have completed his Post graduate degree course from a recognised University.

>> And You must have scored minimum 55% marks in your Post Graduation.

>> Final year Post Graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

Eligible candidates may apply for NET Examination Online By visit the official website After pay the Fees through Challan, So please complete your Post graduate degree course and then apply for NET Examination.

http://ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?