14th March 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AFMC medical course after passing 3rd year BSc Biotechnology?

i am doing 3rd bsc biotechnology can i eligible for this course

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  2. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Airforce as an Airman after passing BSc Biotechnology at the age of 21? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I appear for AFMC entrance exam after passing BSc?
  4. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  5. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  7. Are there any colleges providing admission in 3rd year? I am doing BSc in Biotechnology
  8. Can I be eligible for AFMC exam after completing BSc Medical?
  9. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  10. What is the syllabus and examination format of AFMC?
  11. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  12. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  13. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  14. Does AFMC pune take the entrance exam for BSc Biotechnology?
  15. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Sikkim? Is there any college affiliated to this course? I am a BSc Biotechnology
  17. How to become a Medical Doctor in AFMC? -- [New]
  18. Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?
27th April 2013, 09:45 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFMC medical course after passing 3rd year BSc Biotechnology?

Dear Friend,
The Basic Eligibility criteria for taking AFMC Medical Entrance exam which are held in order to pursue the MBBS course is that you must be passed your 10+2 Board Examinations with these you should have Physics,Chemistry and Biology as an important main Subjects in your Class 12th you may have any of the optional Subjects may be its Mathematics.
You must note that 10+2 means you should also passed your 10th Board Examinations.You should have at least 60% Marks in your Board Examinations of Class 12th in order to become eligible for it.
You must note that you must have at least 17 Years of minimum age and 22 Years of maximum age.
And,As you mentioned that you are in 3rd Year of B.Sc so for the B.Sc Candidate he should not have attained 24 Years of age.

So,You can apply for it if you are in Final Year or have completed the B.Sc Degree and also if you have not attained the 24 Years of age.
10th October 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFMC medical course after passing 3rd year BSc Biotechnology?

how to apply in afmc for bsc biotecnology?
1st June 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AFMC microbiology MD course after passing bsc microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?