13th May 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?

i am persuing b.com professional from a college under GNDU(amritsar). I am interested to do the 3 yr law course after completing graduation. how much percentage of marks would i required in my graduation to get admission in the top law colleges in punjab(India) to do the 3 yr law degree

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  2. Which college I can get with AIEEE AIR 106327 and state(Orissa) category rank 1322?
  3. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  4. Can I get NIT or IIIT after scoring 25000 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Percentage required in +2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges? -- [New]
  6. Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE state rank of 4602?
  8. What is the percentage required for admission in BBA in Punjab university?
  9. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  10. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  11. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required for admission in M.Com in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  13. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  14. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in Punjab University
  15. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  16. List of the top private engineering colleges in Punjab which don't take admission through donations?
  17. How much percentage is required in 12th class to get admission in Punjab University
  18. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
12th June 2012, 04:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am persuing b.com professional from a college under GNDU(amritsar). I am interested to do the 3 yr law course after completing graduation. how much percentage of marks would i required in my graduation to get admission in the top law colleges in punjab(India) to do the 3 yr law degree

Guru Nanak Dev University offers 3 years LLB course through its Department of Law. Candidate seeking to pursue the program, must have completed the bachelors degree with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from Guru Nanak Dev University or a degree recognized as equivalent. Admission to 3 years LLB course are made on the basis of State Level Common Entrance Test. The candidates should not have completed the age of 30 years [35 years in case of SC/ST and BC].

For detail information refer to the following Link.
7th July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?

In how many years b.com can be completed..?
22nd March 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed in 12th for enginearing for sc
11th April 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i just gave the exam of b.com regular second year from ssss college but now i want to do final year from evening college or private due financial condition is it possible? please guide me
17th April 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

how %age is required for taking addimission in law college after 12th
13th April 2014, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i just want to know that how much %age is required for getting admission in top commerce college i.e, for b.com after 12th in pbse board . i requested to u that plz guide me quickly.
18th May 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges ln punjab to do ba llb?
18th May 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required toget admission in top law colleges to do BA LLB without entrance exam?
18th May 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in punjab to do BA LLB without entrance exam ?
14th July 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to admission in top college in Punjab with or without entrance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?