20th August 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

How to join ICWA after passing MBA in finance? What is the syllabus and course duration?

I am MBA in finace holder and i have interest to join ICWA so please explain what is the syllabus and cource duration and fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  2. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses?
  3. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  4. Procedure to join ICWA course after completion of MBA? What will be the duration of this course?
  5. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
  6. How to join ICWA course after doing MBA finance from PTU?
  7. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to join ICWA? I have completed BCS, MBA(HR and Finance)
  9. Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do ICWA course? I have completed MBA finance
  11. How to join in ICWA after completing BSc(MSc) with 70%
  12. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  13. After completing MBA Finance which one is a better course, CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?
  14. Am I eligible to join ICWA course after completion of BA and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  15. How to do ICWA after doing B.Com and MBA in finance?
  16. Duration and Fee structure of ICWA course? Syllabus for the ICWA course?
  17. How to complete ICWA after completing MBA finance
  18. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
24th August 2012, 02:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ICWA after passing MBA in finance? What is the syllabus and course duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am MBA in finace holder and i have interest to join ICWA so please explain what is the syllabus and cource duration and fee structure
As per the regulation of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, candidates possessing bachelors degree or higher qualification in any discipline are eligible to get complete exemption from the first stage of the program known as Foundation course and may therefore enroll directly for the Intermediate Course, which is followed by Final Course and practical trainings.

Syllabus:
  • Intermediate Course:
Financial Accounting
Commercial and Industrial Laws and Auditing
Applied Direct Taxes
Cost & Management Accounting
Operation Management and Information Systems
Applied Indirect Taxes
  • Final Course:
Capital Market Analysis & Corporate Laws
Financial Management & International Finance
Management Accounting -Strategic Management
Indirect & Direct - Tax Management
Management Accounting –Enterprize Performance Management
Advanced Financial Accounting & Reporting
Cost Audit & Operational Audit
Business Valuation Management

Duration of Cost and Work Accountancy Course:

Intermediate Program- 12 months
Practical Training- 36 months
Final Course- 12 months

Fee Structure:

Foundation Course- Rs. 3500 for both Oral as well as Postal mode.
Intermediate Course- Rs. 15700 for Postal mode and Rs. 19700 for Oral coaching mode
Final Course- Rs.11500 for postal mode and Rs. 16500 for oral coaching mode
Computer Training- Rs.3400
Modular Training Fee- RS.4000
31st March 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ICWA after passing MBA in finance? What is the syllabus and course duration?

I want to join the icwa course. I have done m.com. what is the procedure to join this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?