30th August 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of MSc Maths Group of DU, BHU and Pantnagar Universities

Ssir/madam,can u plz send the sample papers of m.sc. math group of du, bhu & pantnagar universities.

10th February 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of MSc Maths Group of DU, BHU and Pantnagar Universities

please send me previous 5 years question paper for 1st year of M.Sc Maths Delhi University. My email ID is [email protected]
2nd April 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of MSc Maths Group of DU, BHU and Pantnagar Universities

plzz send me 5yrs question paper of entrance examination of G.B.pant university for msc. life sciences
29th March 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me last 5 years sample ques papers of bsc maths for Allahabad university entrance exam
My email I'd [email protected]
2nd May 2016, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me last 5years sample question paper of m. Sc statistic for Allahabad university entrance exam
My email i'd Maya.dube. [email protected]
25th March 2021, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Mathematic previous year questions paper for entrance exam in pantnagar university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?