2nd September 2012, 04:08 PM
Chetna Yadavendra

What is the fee structure and minimum duration for CA course in India?

sir please tell me the fee structure and minimum duration for CA course in india that too STAGEWISE . as soon as possible . thank you .
wid regards ,
CHETNA YADAVENDRA

Related Questions:
  1. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  2. Duration of CPA course in India? Fee structure for this course?
  3. How can I become a commercial Pilot being in India? What is the minimum fee structure?
  4. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  6. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of PGDFM in India?
  7. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  8. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  9. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it compulsory to appear in CET to study B.Sc(Nursing)? List of colleges with fee structure for B.Sc(Nursing) in Bengaluru? Minimum percentage required in 12th and course duration? -- [New]
  11. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  12. What is the minimum fee structure for MBA course in India?
  13. Duration and fee structure for Homeopathy course? Which are the best colleges?
  14. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  15. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  16. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  17. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure and Duration for ICWAI course?
19th September 2013, 06:38 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: What is the fee structure and minimum duration for CA course in India?

CA exam is taken by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).Any person who wants become a member of ICAI and designate himself as a Chartered Accountant in India has to pass this course. This course is a optimum blend of practical and theoretical education. It consists of three levels of examinations and three years of practical training under a practising Chartered Accountant.

The stage wise fee structure if given in the pdf file attached. Please find the attachment and make use of it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 12872overview-fees.pdf(80.9 KB, 432 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?