3rd August 2011, 02:29 PM
avanish1690

Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?

hello friends , I want to do CFA (US) program from India , without going to US , how Can I register with CFA institute , does it have any center in India? and what is the duration of this programe and course fees .

Related Questions:
  1. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  2. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  3. When can I get admission for CS course in the colleges of Pune for the academic year 2012-2013?
  4. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  5. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  6. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  7. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  8. Which institute is best for doing CFA from USA? Procedure, fee structure and age relaxation?
  9. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?
  10. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. Cfa from US or from India? Is cfa of icfai recognised and well paid in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure and minimum duration for CA course in India?
  13. Fee structure of CFA course in India as well as in abroad? -- [New]
  14. Which is the best course after completing MBA in Marketing?
  15. Duration of CPA course in India? Fee structure for this course?
  16. How can I apply for CS course after completing MPM(masters in Personnel Management)? What is the procedure?
  17. How to register for CFA from USA? Fees and duration of course?
  18. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of PGDFM in India?
6th December 2011, 12:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?

Hello Friend,
Yes you can register for the US CFA program in India. The CFA Program is a self-study graduate-level program available to investment professionals throughout the world. You are required to study yourself and pass three levels of exams. On successfully passing the exams and meeting all the requirements, you earn a CFA charter. In india there are centers at Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore where the exams are conducted. CFA is a 12 months to 18 months course. It depends upon you in how much time you complete the program.

Regards
12th February 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?

hello...
presently, i doing MBA from the GTU (GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY) ..after completion mba ....i strated to cfa from icfai..........
so i need information about the course duration, syallbus,fees , and how to entre in this ( like entrence exam) or any other ....if ..

pratik gor..from vadodara,gujarat
16th February 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I think u should not join CFA from ICFAi university. its syllabus is vary tough. i am pursuing MBA and since last four years but i can't clear my papers last time i calculated my numbers which should be appr 65% but actually i get only 47 % marks. i think ICFAI is a fraud university. so i advice you to not to join CFA from that university.
14th March 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i m in b.com 2nd yr nd aalso doing ca nd i wan to do cfa please suggent me..
20th March 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

is there any negative marking in cfa entrnce exam??
23rd April 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Where to Register for CFA course?
2nd June 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir i m doing b.com and cleared my ipcc..can i do cfa in india?what r the courses n fee structure?
19th June 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i m a ca( final) student want to pursue CFA( international) exam, kindly suggest and tell me the fees structure and all the level of exam in details
19th June 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i am ca( final) student want to pursuing for CFA(international). kindly provide me about fees details and level of exam in details
4th July 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I wish to pursue International CFA from India, can anyone please let me know where can we get the information, eligibility, fee structure, exam dates etc? Can someone forward the exact link? Also, I wish to mention that ICFAI university has put its CFA program on hold(information received from their Contact Centre).
3rd October 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i m in ipcc so when i can do cfa n kindly provide me about fees detail
8th January 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m doing mba from smu (sikkim manipal university) in finance. i hv cleared III semester and now appearing for the IVth semester. but i m worrying that is this course will helpful for me for getting a well job or not? please suggest me.
28th January 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I'm pursuing B.Com(hons.) and want to join CFA after graduation.Can i go through this course in India because i heard this course has been stopped in India. Plz reply.
23rd February 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam,
Kindly tel me that is Indian CFA degree is available to pursue, and from where we can pursue it.???
26th November 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Hello Friend,
Yes you can register for the US CFA program in India. The CFA Program is a self-study graduate-level program available to investment professionals throughout the world. You are required to study yourself and pass three levels of exams. On successfully passing the exams and meeting all the requirements, you earn a CFA charter. In india there are centers at Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore where the exams are conducted. CFA is a 12 months to 18 months course. It depends upon you in how much time you complete the program.

Regards
i interested you joining course cfa please details send to my mobile my number 9959071349
28th November 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What r the syllabus of cfs subjects
2nd February 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in b.com2nd year is cfa wright for me? And sir i want procedure of cfa& syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?