12th October 2012, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I join NASA being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical stream?

i am student of BE mechanical (2nd year ) can i join nasa

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job in NASA being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to join research field? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  4. How to join NASA after completion of Mechanical Engineering? What courses to complete in order to join NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join NASA after 2nd year? I am in B.Tech 2nd year
  6. Can I join Air Force in flying branch being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CS stream?
  7. How to join IPS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  8. Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream
  9. How to join in NASA as a scientist while pursuing B.Tech from Hyderabad?
  10. Can I join NASA after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I apply for any Entrance Exam to join Job in Air Force pursuing 2nd year of BE with Mechanical stream?
  12. What are the useful courses in Navy to do being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  13. Am I eligible to join NASA after doing Power Engineering?
  14. How can I join summer training after pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  15. What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is there any way to work in NASA with Bachelors degree in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  18. How can I join as Junior Engineer in NASA being a candidate having completed HSC from Bangladesh?
5th January 2013, 10:13 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: Can I join NASA being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical stream?

You need to complte your degree first for joining nasa
5th January 2013, 11:34 PM
ipkay93

Default Re: Can I join NASA being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical stream?

Hello dear aspirant, no you cannot join NASA this way. You need to follow these steps:

First you need to complete your graduation.

Secondly you will need to serve some or the other space agency like ISRO for the professional experience. As NASA is such a big agency is does not selects students directly from the Institute or Colleges. After getting some experience you can quit your current job and after getting a recommendation letter you can apply for NASA.

Regards,
Pkay.
6th January 2013, 09:33 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

Being in 2nd Year B.E Mechanical engineering you cannot join NASA.

There is two more years to get into the NASA.

As you are in 2nd year now I suggest you to prepare well for your examinations and increase your percentage.

There is lots of time to prepare for NASA.

In the final year you can apply for the examination.

Thank you,

All the best.
5th September 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare in astrophysics?
13th July 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hello .
iam a student of mechanical engineering i had completed my degree.and i want to join NASA as a engineer. in our country there are less oppurtunity to get job
in ISRO or maybe other company so can u people help me out with this how can i apply for NASA
14th July 2014, 03:16 PM
anu98

First you must complete your degree, after completing that you have to apply for any space research organization. after having some experience you can apply for NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?