9th September 2012, 05:43 PM
Jajati Keshari Pradhan

How to become a scientist? I am studying graduation in chemistry(2nd year)

i am reading graduation in chimestsy(2nd yr) , after this i want to be a scientist so i want to know all the ways to become a scientist

3rd April 2013, 06:03 AM
being aman

Default Re: How to become a scientist? I am studying graduation in chemistry(2nd year)

To become a scientist first of all you must try to get alteast a masters degree in

chemistry.After getting a masters degree you can apply for research assistant positions

in pharmaceutical companies,or any other depending upon your field of interest.And as

you will gain experience you would be eligible or much higher positions leading to a

scientist.

The more suitable and efficient way is to get a PhD degree from a very good university.

Now a days most universities require CSIR-NET/JRF qualified candidates.

Once you complete your PhD with some good published papers you can apply directly to

various scientist B openings at various institutes , departments or companies.
7th September 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a scientist? I am studying graduation in chemistry(2nd year)

I am doing PG Chemisty and I want to discover new drugs .what are the steps to be taken for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?