24th November 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What is better for me after passing 10th? I want to become a space scientist

Sir ,Now iam studying 10.My goal is to become space scientist.What is better for me after 10.

17th April 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better for me after passing 10th? I want to become a space scientist

sir,i have written my 10 boad exams and is waiting for my results.which subjects should i tak in 11 to becom a spac scientist and what courses should i do after 12 for the same?
22nd April 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better for me after passing 10th? I want to become a space scientist

Sir i completed diploma in elect.& electronics in 2010. now iam working im intrested in space science.

what i wan to to do. can do it in correspondence or par time

thank you
5th June 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying in 10th std . My goal is to become a scientist in NASA . Which is the right way to reach there?
13th June 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i Am passed the 10 board examination what subject i choose 12 when i am become a scintist.
14th June 2015, 03:35 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# It is very glad to know that you are interested in becoming space scientist or astronaut like reputed organization like ISRO, NASA etc.

# Please note that you have fixed a very very high goal of life i.e. to join ISRO or NASA as space scientist. Similarly you have to put your 200% effort and hard work in entire academic period in order to be fundamentally strong in subjects. You should also practically strong in concerned subjects such as Physics.

# You have to travel a long journey in order to become space scientist. Now you have to achieve your goal step by step with proper strategy.

# Now you have completed matriculation. You should opt science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics onwards in school, college and university level.

# Keep basic concepts, laws, theories, equations, principke and formulae on your finger tips.

# You should have analytical, creative, logical and scientific mind.

# After doing post-graduation in Physics, you should apply for ISRO and NASA. You would have to go through series of screening tests and interviews.
24th March 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What types of courses should I do in order to become a space scientist ,present I am waiting for my 10th result and want to do something in vacation?
11th May 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to become a Space Scientist so, which subject should I take after 10 pass and for after 12 which course for same
17th June 2020, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed SSLC examination and waiting for results .....I need to become a space scientist in ISRO ....So I need your help....I need to know that what I need to do after completing 12th exam....what should I go for,...IIST or IIT or NIT......??Can you please help me..?? My email id is ""[email protected]""...pls give reply to this mail... I am waiting for your response....pls help...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?