17th September 2012, 01:15 PM
REETA MARRY

How to fill the form to register for CPT Exam?

how to fill the CPT Registration form i got some confuse so plz help me this one only....

17th September 2012, 03:15 PM
sriharshath

Default Re: How to fill the form to register for CPT Exam?

Dear Friend,
CPT applications for admission to Common Proficiency Test is required to be made in the relevant prescribed form as contained in the Information Brochure, which may be obtained from the following address on payment of 1000/- ( 500/- towards examination fee and 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure ) per application form.
The Additional Secretary (Examinations)
http://www.icai.org/resource_file/69cpt_faqs_newscheme.pdf
download this--------u will get
28th April 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

in whose favour DD is to be made for cpt registrations??
8th April 2016, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

In cpt form two photos one is without attested or another is self attested or ca attested.
11th September 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I have a confusion that what should I write in the column of'Board/Authority'.......'Marks/Grade Obtained And in Maximum Marks....and here in class 10th I studied with 6 subjects in which 1 subject is in extra that is IT....so,what can I fill in maximum marks column,600 or 500,means leave the extra subject or not ?
10th April 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Please sir tell me more about ib detail about how to fill form cpt exam as well as how to register ourselves in icai first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?