23rd September 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission for Class XI (ISC) in Xt.Xavier's Kolkata

Dear Sir, May I please know when are you going to issue forms for class XI(ISC) for Arts?? and what will be the criteria for the same and oblige. Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for Class XI (ISC) in Xt.Xavier's Kolkata
  2. Admission process of class 11 at St.Xavier's Kolkata? Percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  3. Can we appear WBJEE exam when completed 12th from any ISC school?
  4. Is mathematics compulsory to include in top four subjects(like English) while calculating aggregate required in St. Xavier College,Kolkata? I've mathematics in class 12th in ISC board
  5. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  6. When are the admission forms going be available for class 11th science stream of CBSE and ISc Schools of Kolkata and Howrah?
  7. Admission procedure for Economics (Hons.) this year? will be taking ISC exams this year.
  8. Which engineering in Kolkata can I get after scoring 76% in ISC
  9. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  10. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  11. Which schools in Kolkata provide admission form for admission in Std XI?
  12. Admission test for architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  14. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  15. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam?
  16. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  17. When and where forms for Std XI will be issued for ISC board schools?
  18. Which is more valuable board between ISC or CBSE?
12th December 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for Class XI (ISC) in Xt.Xavier's Kolkata

how to get admission in class 12
21st January 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: Admission for Class XI (ISC) in Xt.Xavier's Kolkata

Dear Sir, May I please know when are you going to issue forms for class XI(ISC) for Arts?? and what will be the criteria for the same and oblige. Regards.
6th February 2013, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedeor of admission in cass eleven in saint xaviers collegiate school kolkata and when the form will fillup.
19th March 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Father, I would like to apply for my son's admission in St. Xaviers for the ISC ( Class - XI- XII ) FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 13-14.
What is the procedure for it and when should I apply ? When do I have to collect the Form for the same ?
17th April 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam
I want to know that when will be the admission for class 11th will be provided
3rd June 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2696976]Dear Sir, May I please know when are you going to issue forms for class XI(ISC) for Arts?? and what will be the criteria for the same and oblige. Please reply
21st February 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I am from nagaland... What is the percentage require to get admission in class 11, science
3rd April 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for st.xaviers class 11 (Isc) How can I fill an online addmission form?
29th May 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

are they taking addmisson now?if they are then what should be the p% of the students for science?
18th February 2015, 10:09 PM
jayanta K

Smile Re: Admission for Class XI (ISC) in Xt.Xavier's Kolkata

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3088821]Re: Admission for Class XI (ISC) in Xt.Xavier's Kolkata

Dear Sir, May I please know when are you going to issue forms for class XI(ISC) for Science?? and what will be the criteria for the same and oblige. Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?