25th September 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Guidance to join M.Phil in Correspondence after completion of MCA course?

i have done mca and require to join for mphil correspondance course pl guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  2. Is it advisable to do MCA in correspondence?
  3. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  4. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  5. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  6. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  7. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  8. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do M.Phil after completing M.Com with 50% marks
  10. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  11. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  12. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  13. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  14. Am i eligible to join correspondence PhD program after my MCA from IGNOU?
  15. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  16. Which college(Affiliated to VTU) can I get with 13684 in KCET?
  17. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D after completing MCA course? -- [New]
5th July 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to join M.Phil in Correspondence after completion of MCA course?

can i do mphil. after mca
4th June 2015, 05:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance to join M.Phil in Correspondence after completion of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done mca and require to join for mphil correspondance course pl guide me
You have done MCA degree so you are eligible for M.Phil course through correspondence.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for M.Phil course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?