26th September 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Previous 5 year Questions and Answers to prepare for VAO Exam in Tamil?

Vao previors years five question and answere in tamil

5th October 2012, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 5 year Questions and Answers to prepare for VAO Exam in Tamil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Vao previors years five question and answere in tamil

If you have completed 10th OR 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 with answers.pdf(147.0 KB, 689 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSCVAOGKGKII.pdf(65.1 KB, 244 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 303 views)
File Type: pdf Old Papers of TNPSC VAO Solved 2010 with answers Free Download.pdf(147.0 KB, 353 views)
File Type: pdf group-2-2007.pdf(73.5 KB, 176 views)
8th July 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 year Questions and Answers to prepare for VAO Exam in Tamil?

i want to vao last five year question and answer please send me
29th March 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
I Want to Vao previors years five question and answere in tamil Please send me id [email protected]
by
P.Kamalakannan
29th March 2014, 09:48 AM
kamalakannan.p

Dear sir,
Vao previors years five question and answere in tamil please sent to id [email protected]
by
p.kamalakannan
1st April 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I want last 5 year question paper of VAO exam with answer. Plz send it to this mail id - [email protected].
kindly do the needful.
by
durga
thank you
13th June 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I want last five years question paper with answer for VAO examination in tamil.please sent my mail id [email protected].
how to prepare a vao examination pls give some instructions to me.
8th July 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
I Want to Vao previors years five question and answere in tamil Please send me sir. my id is [email protected]
by
ALAGURAJ.S
20th November 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want vao model question papers with answer to prepare for exam. So please send me a previous 5 years question papers to get ready for exam. My email I'd is buvana051998 @gmail.com
Then give me some tips how to prepare for xams what kind of books we have to read for exam. Its my kind request. Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?