10th October 2012, 01:56 AM
skkam

How to do management course after MCA?

Sir,i want to be in IT field,but i cant crak my head on coding and programming,so i m a person who can handle the situation and have good some manging skills,so please tell me any reputed course where i can be in IT industry and also not to be completly in the coding.please help me outi m totally confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?
  2. What is best between MCA science and MCA management?
  3. Which is more preferred among MCA(Science) and MCA(Management)?
  4. Difference between MCA IT and Management and Science? Should I go for MCA IT or Science?
  5. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  6. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  7. Formalities and possibility to pursue MCA for B.Sc(Hotel Management) candidate who is working in BPO? Syllabus of TANCET MCA?
  8. Is MCA(Management) a good choice? Is there any future?
  9. Difference between MCA management and MCA Technical?
  10. Which is better between MCA science and management?
  11. Which Stream of mca is best whether Science, commerce or management ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering?
  13. After BCA which is a better course, MCA or CDAC?
  14. MCA Science, MCA Commerce or MCA Management which one is best?
  15. Will I get admission in BCA in regular full time college after passing 12th from NIOS? Should I opt for part time university?
  16. Which subject should I choose for B.Sc degree in India after completing 4 years diploma course in Bangladesh?
  17. Which course to do after completing BCA? Is it fine to do MBA after BCA?
  18. Can I do MCA having done GNIIT? after B.Com?
16th December 2015, 12:54 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do management course after MCA?

MCA as you have done is already a masters course that is known as Masters in Computer Applications. It is generally a full time program that can be done by any technical graduate like BCA, B.Sc Computer Science and others who have had a background of Mathematics.

It is always beneficial if one has knowledge about management, operations of project and more. It is a good idea that you wish to take up management courses after your MCA. It would not only give you exposure in terms of resource planning, managing projects, execution, timely deliveries and much more. It is a vertical of knowledge that helps a person grow into a professional.

For management education you must be studying a professional course named MBA - Masters in Business Administration. It is a 2 year course and the basic eligibility criteria for it are:

1. The application must be a minimum graduate in ANY stream from any one of the recognized colleges across the country. Recognition is a must by UGC or other similar government body.

2. There is no age limit for this course, however people usually do MBA before 30 so that they can make a good future and career out of it.

3. Apart from these, you must fill up for the major all India entrance exams namely GMAT, MAT, CMAT, CAT, XAT, IIFT, NMAT, XAT, SNAP etc. Cracking any one of these exams is a must to get admission in the top colleges across the country. For your information, some of the top most colleges in India are: IIMs, IITs, FMS, XLRI, IIFT, NMIMS, SIBM Pune, Welingkar, MDI Gurgaon etc.

Your interest in MBA streams would help you decide what you actually wish to do. Since you are already an MCA student, therefore I would recommend doing MBA in Information Systems as it would fetch you better returns. However, based upon your interest you may always feel free to choose other streams. The top specializations in MBA are Finance, HR, Marketing, Operations, International Business, Information Systems, Retail etc.

However, if you do not wish to stay in IT or do any coding stuffs or manage IT Projects, then I would suggest you take up MBA in any of the HR, Marketing, Operations. These would suit your demand and help you get placed in some of the relevant organizations. However, otherwise also if you do MBA in IT, you may not have to deal much with coding and programming but rather manage people, projects and clients.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?