7th March 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra

sir i doing 12 from outside of mharashtra. and i want to appear in cet exam i have domacile certificate of maharashtra from buldana district and i also have birth certificate of maharashtra. so i fill the form of outside maharashtra or inside maharashtra?
what is the last date of form submission of cet?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  2. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  5. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  6. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  8. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  9. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  10. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  11. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  12. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  13. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra? -- [New]
  14. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  15. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  16. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  17. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  18. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra

11th April 2012, 08:26 PM
ravi_ank

Default Re: How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra

just submitt the form from its site
go to google.com type maharastra cet and click on it site and apply

12th June 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra

date for be.d cet exam maharashtra 2013 ?

26th October 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How i fill up the form

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?