28th January 2011, 08:47 PM
digu5123

CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?

how can i get cet form for Maharashtra as i am domicile of Maharashtra but have appeared for 12th HSC exam out side maharashtra ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  2. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  3. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  5. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  6. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  7. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  8. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  9. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  10. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  11. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  12. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  14. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016?
  15. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  16. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  17. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  18. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra? -- [New]
2nd February 2011, 11:38 AM
Sneha Sunny

Default Re: CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?

That doesn't matters if you have done your 12th std from outside Maharashtra. You just need the domicile certificate.

Forms are not out till now.

But for hints and eligibility and other informations you can check out:
http://entrance-exam.net/mht-cet-2010-engineering/
http://entrance.icbse.com/mht-cet/
NOTE: INFORMATION IS OF PREVIOUS YEAR. I'VE ADDED JUST TO GIVE YOU HINTS.

But forms for MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM Course are out. it will be conducted on 27th Feb 2011. The Sale of Information Brochure and Application Kit will start from 3rd Week of January 2011.
8th February 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?

i did my 10th from gujarat and 12th from mumbai. i'm in my last year of engineering and have been living in mumbai since my 11th standard which is 7 years now. am i considered a domicile or not ??
10th February 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i want online form for mht cet 2011
12th February 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done my studies till ssc in maharashtra but done my 11 & 12 in andhra pradesh under which categary should i apply
3rd March 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

My dauhter has studied for KG class to tenth standard in CBSE school and 11th & 12th in Maharashstra state board . Throughout her studies she is in Maharashtra. Kindly let us know , without a domocile certificate she can appear for MHT CET exam.

Regards,
s.ashokan
16th March 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 12 TH AT CHATTISGARH HAVING A MOTHERS DOMICILE OF MAHARASTRA CAN I APPEAR AS MAHARASTRA CANDIDATE IN MH CET 2011
1st April 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

born out side the india and done 11th 12th in mumbai will he be qualify for cet and domicile of maharashtra since father is having domicile of maharahstra
anuraradha lone
23rd April 2011, 03:59 PM
Ravindra Waghate

Wink Re: CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want online form for mht cet 2011
Rvindra Babaram Waghate 373675
5th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

mharashtra cet exam hall tikit
9th May 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i have not received my hallticket of mah-cet 2011............
16th November 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

my daughter's birth place is mumbai. she stayed in mumbai till 7 yrs of age & after that her education has been outside maharashtra. Is she eligible for MHT-CET for MBBS in govt colleges in maharashtra?
28th January 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is born in Maharashtra father and mother is having domicile certificate of Maharashtra state but being a central govt. employee my daughter's education from class 1st to 12th is completing from K.V. NOIDA in U.P is my dauther is eligible for MHCET2012 engineering admission in maharshtra state.
25th February 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

kya mujhe koi batayega ki cet BE ke liye exam forms aa gaye hai kya
25th March 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 7th standard in Karnataka, CBSE board. But will be studying std 8 in Mumbai. Can he appear Maharashtra CET when he comes to 12th std?
28th February 2020, 09:12 PM
Mayuri haria

Cry forms are available online it doesn't require you to complete your study from embarrassing
But for further admission process through CET you will have to have a domecile certificate of maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?