31st October 2012, 05:39 PM
aninditaghosh

What is the syllabus of MCA in IIT JAM? How to prepare for this entrance exam?

what is the syllanus of mca in iit jam ????
how will i prepare for this entrance exam????
please send previous question paper...............

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  2. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
  3. What is the syllabus for IIT JAM for MCA entrance exam?
  4. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  5. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM? -- [New]
  6. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  7. Where to get IIT JAM MCA entrance exam forms?
  8. Which books are to be referred for JAM IIT MCA entrance preparation
  9. Syllabus of IIT JAM for MCA? Last 10 year IIT JAM(Computer Science) question papers?
  10. Best books to prepare for IIT JAM? I am a BSc 2nd year
  11. Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  12. How many questions to solve to get selected in MCA entrance of IIT JAM in general category?
  13. Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?
  14. How should I prepare for IIT JAM and central university chemistry entrance exam?
  15. How can I join IIT JAM MCA?
  16. Books and syllabus for IITJAM Maths?
  17. How should I prepare for IIT JAM in Physics
  18. Last 10 year question papers and syllabus of IIT JAM for MCA -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2013, 04:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of MCA in IIT JAM? How to prepare for this entrance exam?

The syllabus includes Mathematics and computer awareness. You need to prepare for topics like analytical ability and general awareness. Preparations can be planned after collecting detailed exam syllabus from IIT JAM portal. Books prescribed under MCA degree and books from publishers like Upkar, Sharma, etc can be used for study. Solving previous year question papers will also help in the process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?