3rd November 2012, 03:03 PM
jagadish sundaran

How to become a Police after completing BSc Chemistry from Loyola College

I have completed bsc chemistry in loyola college and my ambition is to become a police. I want to join atleast in sub inspector post. I don't know the procedure for it.please help me out.

16th January 2016, 01:41 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Police after completing BSc Chemistry from Loyola College

After bachelor degree to become a police officer you need to qualify the SSC CPO (Central Police Organization) exam which is conducted every year by staff Selection commission for post of S.I. and A.S.I. in-

>> C.R.P.F.

>> Delhi Police

>> C.I.S.F.

>> B.S.F.

>> I.T.B.P.

And now the department of Narcotic is merged in C.G.L. exam as later it was also in C.P.O.

Eligibility for C.P.O. exam-

>> Candidate to be Indian citizen and qualified the graduation from any recognized university.

>> A Tibetan refugee can also apply if he migrated to India since 1 January 1962.

>> Candidate age should be 21-27 years for open category and a relaxation is provided 3 year to OBC category and 5 years to Sc and St category.

Selection process-

Written exam Tier-1 (Preliminary exam)
Written exam Tier-2 (Mains exam)
Both exams will be objective type.

NOTE- There will be no interview as directed by Indian prime minister for the non-gazetted posts and all posts offered in C.P.O. are second class. But till now SSC has not provided such any notification till now.

>> For 2016 SSC has recruit now 4000 post of S.I. and A.S.I. for that online application are available now, Preliminary exam of C.P.O. will be conducted on 20 March 2016.
17th June 2019, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Police after completing BSc Chemistry from Loyola College

I have completed bsc.mlt and i like police jobs si sub-inspector i elgible or not elgible for si job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?