24th November 2011, 10:07 PM
erini

Is MBA the right option after completing BSc Physics from Loyola College Chennai?

Can anyone please help me in doing my higher studies.I have completed B.Sc Physics at loyola college,Chennai.I have plans of doing MBA.Is that a right option or should I join any other course????

24th December 2011, 10:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA the right option after completing BSc Physics from Loyola College Chennai?

You have not mentioned in which stream you wish to pursue the MBA course. As a Physics graduate you have several options but the most important thing at this stage is your choice. If your interest lies in the corporate sector then doing the MBA will certainly help you. Bear in mind that whatever course you opt now will pave the path for your future job, so analyse the subject in which you have knowledge and interest and also the jobs related to that subject. MBA or any other course is equally important in their own way. Its the choice of the student how he wishes to use the higher course for his benefit. In todays job market you can opt to do the MBA course.

24th December 2011, 12:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA the right option after completing BSc Physics from Loyola College Chennai?

You have not mentioned in which stream you wish to pursue the MBA course. As a Physics graduate you have several options but the most important thing at this stage is your choice. If your interest lies in the corporate sector then doing the MBA will certainly help you. Bear in mind that whatever course you opt now will pave the path for your future job, so analyse the subject in which you have knowledge and interest and also the jobs related to that subject. MBA or any other course is equally important in their own way. Its the choice of the student how he wishes to use the higher course for his benefit. In todays job market you can opt to do the MBA course.

10th April 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i m doing tybsc from physics & want 2 do mba but confused from which feild should i do that.so please suggest me which feild will b better for a bsc physics student.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?