11th November 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College

I m doing my B.tech from KRISHNA ENGINNERING COLLEGE UNDER THE UNIVERSITY- Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). I m 4th yr student from Information Technology and now i want to do PG course in Hotel management . I just want to know that can i do PG course in hotel management..?? What's its scope in upcoming time ????? Can i earn gud from doing PG course in Hotel management

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  3. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  5. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  7. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  8. Is Hotel Management Course from Government Colleges Not Good?
  9. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  10. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  11. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  12. How to do hotel management after studying SYB.Com? Which college is good for hotel management in Mumbai?
  13. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  16. Universities offering Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  17. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  18. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC
30th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that there are two Post Graduations Course which you may pursue in the field of Hotel Management,The eligibility for both the courses is same.
1.Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management Course:-
You must just have completed your Graduations in any of the relevant stream.
Beside this its one year course.
2.Master of Business Administration(MBA) in Hotel Management:-
You must have completed your Graduation that is Bachelor's Degree Course from any of the recognised University.
Beside this admission is done on the basis of performance in entrance examinations So,You must apply for MBA Entrance Examinations.
Its Two Year Course.

Note among the both,MBA in Hotel Management is best,So,You must first go with it beside choosing Post Graduate Diploma Course and also don't run behind the Duration may Post Graduate Diploma Course is one year course but the value of MBA in Hotel Management Course is high.
30th September 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College

Which is the best college in India for Hospitality management after btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?