15th November 2012, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed course from Annmalai University in distance education level

i would like to know b-ed course of annamalai university in distance education level is approved or not ?

5th October 2015, 12:36 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed course from Annmalai University in distance education level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i would like to know b-ed course of annamalai university in distance education level is approved or not ?
The eligibility to do a B. Ed in Annamalai University is a graduation in Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, Applied Physics, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Microbiology, History and Geography. In the case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science, only PG qualification will be considered. The admission will be made after passing the written entrance examination. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website address is given below for your reference:
http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde...bed&course=001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?