24th May 2011, 02:01 PM
ashamaga

How to do part time or week days class for MCA in Anna University and Annamalai University?

Hi i want to no part time or week days class for mca in anna university and annamalai university please reply me my mail id

Related Questions:
14th June 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time or week days class for MCA in Anna University and Annamalai University?

hi i want part time mba class
8th July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time or week days class for MCA in Anna University and Annamalai University?

i finishe bca 2009 passed out. i wish to join mca on anna university part time..what is the procedure and eligible for this..send me syllabus and fees details to my mail id [email protected]
29th September 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.sc (it) in coimbatore, i want to do mca (partime) in anna university or other uviversity in chennai or coimbatore.. i want to know about course details and fees structure please send me to my mail id ([email protected])
14th December 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to join MCA parttime next year.I hav yet to write the entrance exam in the upcoming may month.I want to know about the fee structure and the probabilty date whn the class will start..send the details to my mail id ..good if u reply soon.([email protected])
24th January 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my BCA in april 2012. I want to do my MCA (part time) in anna university.What are the procedures for that? Whether I want to write TANCET for part time MCA also? If so what I want to do for that? Please send me the clear and correct details to my mail id [email protected].
24th January 2012, 06:37 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Anna University, Chennai invites applications for
1) M.B.A
2) M.C.A Degree Programme

The Eligibilty criteria for the same is as under-

1. A pass in any bachelor’s degree (the degree must have been obtained under 10+2+3 pattern).

2. The candidates should have studied Core Mathematics either at +2 level or Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer oriented subject as one of the subjects at the degree level and a pass in the distance education entrance test (DEET) conducted by Anna university Chennai

A Printed application forms can be obtained in person from the director, centre for distance education, Anna University, Chennai-600025

The cost of application form is Rs 650/- payable in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of the director, centre for distance education, Anna University, Chennai-600025

For further details refer website:
http://www.annauniversity.edu/cde

For the syllabus visit to-
http://www.annauniv.edu/academic/MCA.pdf
12th April 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm working in TCS, i want to do my MCA (part time) course in anna univ i know this is too late to know the info... Can you pls sent the course and fees details to my mail id [email protected]
17th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm working in company,i want to do my B.C.A (part time) course in anna univ i know this is too late to know the info... can you pls sent the course and fees details to my mail id [email protected].....
27th September 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my BCA in 2011. Now I am working in a company. So i want to do MCA partime. Can you plez send me the details and fees. My mail id is [email protected]..
13th February 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

hi, i will complete my BSC(CS) in 2013,after that i will go to job.so i want to do my MCA in part time(i.e.,)saturaday and sunday class in anna university..whether tancet is helpful for part time?plz send me the details through mail id:[email protected]
21st June 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hai, after completing Bsc.computer science.i will go to job. I like to do MCA as a part time in anna university.please send me the entrance exam,timing and fee details. to my mail ID, [email protected]
4th December 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I complted my bca, got a job, now I like to do mca as parttime in anna university. Whether tancet is necessary for the admission. Please send me the detals of the program and the fee details to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?