13th March 2011, 09:14 PM
nyt

Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?

i am an b tech electronics and instrumentation student. i want to know about the job assuered courses for me. i wnt mainly the institute from chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. List of training institutes for embedded system providing job assurance?
  2. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  3. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  5. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  7. What software courses I need to compete to get a job in MNC after completion of Electronics and Instrumentation course? -- [New]
  8. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  9. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  10. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  12. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  13. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  14. Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
  15. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?
  16. Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?
  17. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  18. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
31st August 2011, 11:51 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?

Dear,
To persist in the today's competitive world, you must have some qualities or skills.
Dear, if you want to go in core electronics field then Embedded system course, Microprocessor, Micro-controller programming related course, CAD, Chip manufacturing course are important. You will easily found out many institutes that engaged in training activities.

On the other hand if you want to go in IT sector then training on Mainframe, .NET, JAVA, PHP, SQL and SQL Server is important.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
31st August 2011, 04:12 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?

Now a days there are many job oriented courses such as Embedded system design and scope is good in coming days.
As well as you can go for Networking courses and go for courses such as Optical fiber,GSM telecommunication system etc.
31st August 2011, 09:17 PM
rana2011
Banned

Now a days there are many job oriented courses such as Embedded system design and scope is good in coming days.
As well as you can go for Networking courses and go for courses such as Optical fiber,GSM telecommunication system etc.

Paste!!
15th April 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir which course I can do of it after completed my btech. In electronics and instrumentation.
13th August 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

CAN ANYBODY GIVE DETAILS FOR INSTITUTES WHICH DO DIPLOMA COURSES IN POST GRADUATION .WHICH CAN REALLY PROVIDE JOB.
ANY GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION OR PRIVATE ORGANIZATION CAN GIVE SURE JOB GUARANTEE.
B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION with percentage 73.34%
in high school 78%
in intermediate 79.4%

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?