14th July 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?

is there any possibilities for government jobs after studying from a private college with applied electronics and instrumentation in btech?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  2. Will I get a government or private job with attractive salary after completing B.Tech with 66%?
  3. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  4. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  5. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  6. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  7. How can a B.Tech (E&I) graduate from private institution get government jobs?
  8. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  11. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  12. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  13. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  14. Will there be enough job opportunities after pursuing Electronics and Instrumentation engineering?
  15. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  16. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  17. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  18. How may I do- M.Sc in instrumentation from any government college after completing B.Sc from Gujarat?
18th July 2015, 10:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?

Yes, it is possible to get employment opportunity in the government sector after pursuing B.Tech from a private institute. However, your institute has to be recognised by competent authorities like UGC, AICTE. The best way to get a job is clearing GATE with a good score so that you can get shortlisted for the interview round of PSUs who take admission on the basis of GATE score. Apart from this, you can sit for various written tests based on which you can get a government job like IAS, CDS, RRB, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?