9th October 2011, 09:26 PM
Jentin_88

Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student

I am electronics and instrumentation btech student now in final year have backpapers which course i should do after my btech?will i get a job by doing automation course even if i hv some back papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  3. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  4. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  5. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  6. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  8. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  10. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  11. Can I get a job through Automation course?
  12. List best PLC Automation training institute in Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  14. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  15. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  16. Information about GATE/IES examination? I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation)
  17. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
27th April 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student

which course will have to apply during summer trainings for instrumentation students?....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?