13th August 2015, 03:04 PM
sityar

Will I get a seat in Chandigarh quota?

Sir I am getting 439 marks in re AIPMT 2015 .I belong to gen category and possess Chandigarh quota. Would I will get seat iChandigarh.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government quota seat or management quota seat after scoring 627 rank in PMET?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  3. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
  4. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
  5. Can I get seat in any NIT under freedom fighter quota?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  7. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  8. Can I get MBBS seat in sports quota in Hyderabad after scoring 7714 rank
  9. What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?
  10. mistake in draft in aieee form -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get seat in B.Vsc at Bangalore as per my ranks in various quotas?
  12. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  13. How may I get admission in PU Chandigarh under management quota after getting 203 rank in OCET exam?
  14. What will be my expected rank with 127 marks? In which college can I get?
  15. Can I get M.Tech seat after getting 15001 rank in PGCET
  16. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  17. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat under management quota anywhere in India?
13th August 2015, 09:53 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get a seat in Chandigarh quota?

I think by marks you mean rank. Now, if you mean rank, then 439 is really a good rank. You will definitely get a seat in chandigarh. You also have Chandigarh quota, which means you are recognized by the government authorities of chandigarh. Normally a medical college in Chandigarh provides 90-100 seats. If your rank is 439 then you have only 438 students before you. So you will make it any one college of Chandigarh, if not more. But you need to do the choice filling for it through online method. What I mean is, you need to make a list of colleges in order of preference and upload that list through the counseling website. Now based on your rank the authorities will suit you a college.
13th August 2015, 10:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The results of All India Pre Medical test is not declared yet then how can you say that you are getting 439 marks under general category. The AIPMT results of 2015 will be declared on the 17/08/2015. Every year the cut off marks are changed, so it would better for you to wait for the result.

Once the results and cut off marks is declared by the CBSE along with answers, we can predict whether a candidate will get a seat or not. Generally under general category those who score above 60% marks have good chance of getting a seat but you must wait for the actual result. Do take tension, you have good chance of getting a seat if you are really getting 439 marks.
13th August 2015, 11:22 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

>> The quota is given only to the candidates who have it under the government rules as Under the guidance of supreme court it has been ordered that in any government jobs or admission in any government institute the quota benefits should be only provided that is written in the constitution of India.

>> As you belong to the general category so you are not eligible to get any quota benefits so you have to either try for the general quota or try the next year with better preparations and remember in mind that you have to got the marks that should be sufficient to get the admission under the general category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?