19th November 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of postal assistance? Sample question papers for the same?

sir i need to know the pattern of the exam of postal assistance. so please provide me the sample papers so that i can do more practice. plzz mail on -surajupadhyay90@gmail com.

20th November 2012, 11:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of postal assistance? Sample question papers for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i need to know the pattern of the exam of postal assistance. so please provide me the sample papers so that i can do more practice. plzz mail on -surajupadhyay90@gmail com.

Previous year question Papers Postal Assistant Exam

For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants an examination is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt .

If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks then you are eligible for Postal assistant Exam .Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.You must know your local language very clearly .

Pattern for Postal Assistant Exam
  1. General Knowledge
  2. Mathematics
  3. English
  4. Reasoning & Analytical Ability
Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants will conduct also computer typing skill test so be careful on it .

Postal Assistant Exam Books:-

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.
23rd November 2012, 12:05 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the pattern of postal assistance? Sample question papers for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

23rd November 2012, 01:23 PM
Viraj0013

DEAR FRIENDS

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.
23rd November 2012, 01:24 PM
Viraj0013

DEAR FRIENDS

have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?