15th August 2012, 09:10 PM
kamishetti divya

Postal assistance model question papers?

postal assitence model question papers...pleae send to me the papers

17th September 2012, 01:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Postal assistance model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamishetti divya View Post
Previous year question Papers Postal Assistant Exam

For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants an examination is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt .

If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks then you are eligible for Postal assistant Exam .Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.

Question are coming from General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Reasoning & Analytical Ability section so prepare well .

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.

17th September 2012, 01:43 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Postal assistance model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamishetti divya View Post
Postal Assistant Exam Details:-

~To give this exam you need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate or its equivalent from a recognized institution.

~You need to get minimum 60% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level. There is percentage relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

~It is 50% in case of OBC Category candidates and the SC/ST candidates needs to secure 45% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level.

~You have to attain the minimum age of 18 to give this exam. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 27 years.

~It is important for you to know the local language of the State of the postal circle concerned. This will help you to freely communicate with the residents of that circle.

~It will do if you know hindi or have studied hindi at matriculation level or above. This will give you an edge over others.

~The total time alloted for the paper is two hours and within this limited period of time you need to attempt 200 questions all in all. Better the marks, more will be your chances of getting selected.

~You also have to sit for a computer test or typing test. The duration of this test is 30 minutes. It is of vital importance too.

~Cost of application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 200 and will be available in the head post offices and in the other post offices in the circle.

Best Books For Postal Assitant Exam:-

Department Of Posts Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Postal Assistant (Saving Bank Control Organisation) (Paperback)
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Here i have attached the paper you are looking for. Please download them and go through them properly to know more about the question pattern. Work hard and you will surely do well in the exam. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?