20th August 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PG in Germany after BAMS? Which course is better in Panchkarma?

hello sir, how can i apply in Pg in germany after bams and which course better in panchkarma.i mean which test is required ielts or tofel

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses?
  2. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  3. How to study masters education in germany?
  4. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  5. How to apply for BAMS PG entrance if I am interested to do PG? I am a BAMS graduate
  6. How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?
  7. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  8. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  11. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  12. Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses?
  13. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  14. Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  16. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  17. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
5th January 2018, 01:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PG in Germany after BAMS? Which course is better in Panchkarma?

As you said you have completed BAMS and want to study PG courses from Germany. So you can pursue M.Sc. in Ayurvedic Medicine from Middlesex University and Charité Medical University.

These are the courses you may pursue in Panchkarma:-
> Panchkarma (Detox) cure
> Medical treatment
> Massages/Rejuvenation/Wellness
> Ayurveda Training courses

*In order to study in Germany you can appear any one English Proficiency Test either IELTS or TOEFL.
5th October 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for PG in Germany after BAMS? Which course is better in Panchkarma?

I am a bams doctor want to Know courses after bams in Germany
16th July 2020, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course available in Germany after BAMS
18th July 2020, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

after completed B.A.M.S. what courses i can do in germany ?
4th August 2020, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for pg course in public university in germany after BAMS?
31st October 2020, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Hey ! I am a BAMS graduate. can you please acquaint me off of all the opportunities regarding my course in germany. I shall be very thankful.
2nd December 2020, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

After doing bams what are the courses i can pursue in germeny or any other country with scholorship?
7th December 2021, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am doing MD ayurved in Pune . How can i apply for legal registration process in Germany? Or do i need to apply for a course? Or can i get the direct registration with my post graduation degree to practice ayurved in germany?
26th September 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

After bams any government job in germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?