9th January 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?

Em also student of mbbs in ukraine..lugansk state medical university...let me tell uh the truth.it is neither the best university nor the least..it is in between...but as compared to indian private colleges, dis uni is affordable for mbbs..and also ukraine is good and secure place for living...dont apply through big consultancies, they charge uh so much money , em student of tht uni.

Related Questions:
  1. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  3. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  4. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  5. Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class
  6. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  7. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th for MBBS in China, Ukraine, Europe
  9. Study opportunities available for international students in Ukraine? Scholarship details?
  10. How to study MBBS in Ukraine after completing 10th? How to take passport urgently?
  11. What is the fees of medical colleges in Ukraine, China, Germany, USA? What are the names of scholarship schemes?
  12. How to do MBBS/MDS from Crimea State Medical University Ukraine
  13. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  14. How to take admission in any university of Ukraine?
  15. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  16. Does MBBS from Zaporozhye State Medical University Ukraine has future prospects in India?
  17. Can we do MD from Ukraine after completing MBBS after India? What is the procedure
  18. Which college would I get after scoring 28235 EAMCET rank
8th May 2014, 11:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?

You have mentioned that you are a student of Ukraine medical institute and you have mentioned that Ukraine is neither a Best institute not it’s the least as Indian private MBBS colleges actually you have a misconception that it’s not a best MBBS institute so, not I am going to clear all your misconception by providing you some detailed information of Ukraine institute on the basis of their teaching, security, bright future etc.

Now let me explain you regarding the teaching so, Ukraine MBBS institute’s lecturers are very highly qualified or can say highly educated so that the students of Ukraine can learn in a very professional manner and you may have noticed that they are very student friendly so that the students can clarify their doubts. Then coming to their highly advance security, the Ukraine MBBS is one of the best secured institute no outsiders can enter into the campus and students can get every required thing in the campus itself so on need to leave the campus and go outside.

Lastly coming to the bright future so, students after completion of their MBBS can get a very good gob very easily as the certificate of Ukraine MBBS institute is very helpful in getting a good job. The fee structure is very good as it’s cheaper than any other good MBBS institute. So, we can say that Ukraine is one of the best MBBS institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?