26th January 2011, 08:13 PM
Ankur Pandya

Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?

Dear All,
Can someone help me with list of Good Universities offerring quality MBBS / MD / MS education after 12th Science from India?
Ukraine / Czeck / Italy etc etc?
Any Indian students studying there? What are the websites?
When do admissions start for Year 01? Fees?
Please mail me at [email protected].
Thanx,
Mumbai, India

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  2. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  3. How to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Ukraine? Details, formalities and fee expenses?
  4. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  6. Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?
  7. How to take admission in any university of Ukraine?
  8. Name of some best colleges with fee structure to study MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  10. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  12. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  13. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  14. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  15. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  17. Post graduate courses after MBBS in Italy? How to pursue MD or MS in Italy?
  18. List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS course? Eligibility criteria with fee structure? -- [New]
29th January 2011, 01:21 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?

well friend some of the good universities are
LUGANSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY UKRAINE
Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine
Danylo Halytsky National Medical University in Lviv,UKRAINE
University of Munich,Germany
University of Berlin,Germany
University of Oslo
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Visit their website.
If you clear DAAD scholarship you'll get upto 100% scholarship in germany
wishes
diego
29th March 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?

I want to know about the fees for mbbs in Ukrain
4th June 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

CAN U PLZ TELL ME THE PROCEDURE TO DO M.B.B.S IN ITALY? HOW TO GET ADMISSION? HOW MUCH MARKS REQUIRED AND FEES? M FROM PAK DOING F.S.C ? TELL ME ON YAHOO WID I.D [email protected]
15th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

when will the admissions starts in itlay. As a whole not in a particular uniiversity or college?
18th June 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

what is age limit
8th July 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have passed my 10 2 exam with 73%.I want to do mbbs in Italy.Please give me information about colleges,how to take admission.I am from Pakistan.Tell me on yahoo with I.D [email protected]
Thank You
8th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Murad Ali yousufzai

Respected Sir,
I Have Passed My 10+2 Exam With 73%.I Want To Do MBBS In Canada.Please Give Me Information About Colleges,How To Take Admission.How Much Marks Required And Fees? I Am From Pakistan. Tell Me On Yahoo With I.D [email protected].
Thank You
6th December 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria of mbbs in italy?is education free in medical universities?
15th August 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i am a medical student doing mbbs in lsmu ukraine. can i work in india without screening test ? how many times can i attend that screening test? is mci test that much tough? what is it's passing percentage? plz inform me sir ... [email protected]
10th April 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir my name is anand l passed 12 with 70% marks l want to study mbbs in Norway how many % of marks for get admission what is the fees stracture and ielts or any test is required and which university is good or low fees sir reply. Immediately....
16th July 2013, 01:47 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India
---------------------------------

University of Oslo
University of Oslo
2nd November 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i want to take admission in italy for MBBS. PLS. send me requirments on my [email protected]. I am from pakistan and i complete my basic studies with physic, biology, chemistry.
8th July 2015, 07:14 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India

--> Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine

--> University of Munich,Germany

--> Norwegian University of Science and Technology

--> University of Berlin,Germany

--> University of Oslo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?