23rd February 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class

Sir, i m Indian i belong to Obc category. I have 50% marks in 12th class(43.4% in PCB). I also have done BSc microbilogy with 69.5%
can i do mbbs in abroad like russia, nepal, ukraine.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  2. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  4. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  5. Which is the cheapest country among Ukraine, Russia, China and Phillipines for MBBS?
  6. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  7. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Will I get admission in good institute of Ukraine for MBBS if scored 70 marks in EAMCET?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 12th for MBBS in China, Ukraine, Europe
  10. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
  11. Eligibility to do MBBS in Abroad?
  12. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  13. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  14. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?
  16. Can I apply for AIIMS to join MBBS being a citizen of Nepal having completed 10th Class from Nepal and 12th Class from India?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks? -- [New]
  18. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
22nd December 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class

How many marks i have to take in 12th std to study mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?