7th May 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

For abroad orientation, what do after 10th?

I m interest in computer... and want to go abroad in future...what to do after 10th passed in india ???

Related Questions:
21st May 2014, 09:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: For abroad orientation, what do after 10th?

As you have mentioned that you are interested in Computer sector and you want to go abroad in future and you are a 10th passed. So you are confused that what can do in computer sector and do you need to do in order to get admission in abroad so now I am going to clear all your confusion about what you have mentioned regarding computer courses available at abroad and I hope that you will like my suggestion as far as possible.

So there are many courses that are available in abroad and one of the courses that you may know is the BCA and MCA. BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application and MCA stands for Master in Computer Application and you need to first complete BCA in order to complete your MCA.

Russia has got many good BCA institute so, you can go for admission their the Russian BCA institutes are very famous for their very highly qualified teachers so that they can teach the students very well and as Russia is very well known for their advance technology. After your BCA you can go for MCA in which you will be mastered the Computer skills and Singapore is very famous for their MCA institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?