16th February 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Tests required and Visa process for Masters in Dental surgery in USA?

hi. i have completed my BDS in may 2012,i am in internship training now, want to study MDS (Masters in Dental surgery in USA,kindly let me know what are the tests required for Admisison and visa process.as i have heard that there is DAT(Dental admision Test) exam is required is it correct? and when can i start my admisison process for further education in USA?kindly let me know awaiting for your reply

21st May 2014, 09:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Tests required and Visa process for Masters in Dental surgery in USA?

As you have mentioned that you have completed your BDS in May 2012 and now you are in internship training now and now you want to go for MDS (Master in Dental Surgery) at USA and you are confused that what are the tests which you need to appear before the admission of your MDS and what is the process of applying for the Visa and when can you start your admission process so you are very confused in this things.

So, now I am going to clear all your confusion about the admission process of MDS in USA and I hope that you will like my solution as far as possible. For the admission what you need to do is apply for the entrance exam in the official website of the MDS institute of USA where you want to study. Then wait for the results to come then if your ranking will be in the top 500 contact the institute for the DAT Date.

Then you need to reach that institute located in the USA then on the DAT (Dental Admission Test) day try to do your best in that exam and then again wait for the results, if your rank will be in top 350 then you can take admission and for the Visa what you need to do is deposit all the photocopy of the documents like your voter ID card etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?