20th May 2011, 02:24 PM
Shrenik Jain

Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?

Should I do Astronautical Engg. after 10 or 10+2 ?What are the colleges in India and abroad ? I wanna become an astronaut. I am ready to study abroad straight after 12th, what are the universities abroad?Which of the entrance exams (IIT, AIEEE, MH-CET, BITS, etc.) is the best for Astronautical Engineering

Please reply soon

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  2. which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?
  3. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  4. Which entrance exam should I give to do Astronautical Engineering? I am studying in 10th standard
  5. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field? -- [New]
  6. How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?
  7. How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the best colleges available in India to do Computer Engineering? How to get prepared for it?
  11. What will be the fee to join Astronautical Engineering? In which colleges I have to join to become an Astronaut?
  12. What is the requirement to study Astronautical Engineering in MIT? I have cleared my 12th and pursuing B.Tech from DIT Dehradun
  13. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  14. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  15. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  16. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  17. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  18. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
19th June 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?

DO I CAN STUDY ASTRONAUTICAL ENGINEERING AFTER PASSING 12 OR 10 WHICH COLLEGE ARE APPLICABLE FOR ME AND WHICH COLLAGE ARE AVILABLE ,ANSWER AS SOON AS YOU CAN

THANK YOU,
1st July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?

what entrance should i prefer to do research in astronautics
14th July 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i just wanna ask that except is there any good colleges 4 astronautical engineering. i wanna pursue 4 the same from a good college in India.
what is the procedure to join in NASA as an astronaut (explanation in details).
31st October 2011, 06:17 PM
vivek050

Shrenik Jain Join Date: May 2011

Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?

Should I do Astronautical Engg. after 10 or 10+2 ?What are the colleges in India and abroad ? I wanna become an astronaut. I am ready to study abroad straight after 12th, what are the universities abroad?Which of the entrance exams (IIT, AIEEE, MH-CET, BITS, etc.) is the best for Astronautical Engineering

Please reply soon

Thank you
31st October 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what entrance should i prefer to do research in astronautics
Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering
20th November 2011, 10:54 AM
princedangi

hello dear if you really want to aeronotics engineer first you drill in your mind and understand each and every topic of 11th,12th and also take help from coaching centre to crack iit good luck BEST WISHES FOR YOU.
20th November 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Where I can do astronautical engineering?
Universities offering?

Please reply soon.

Thank You.
11th December 2011, 09:39 PM
tuntunia

Please reply soon
22nd December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, howmany aerospace college[government] in india
23rd December 2011, 04:27 PM
Hours

Aerospace engineer can design develop and test aircraft, space craft and missile and supervise their manufacture.
Aerospace engineer who work with aircrafts are called aeronautic engineers and those working specifically with spacecraft are called aerospace engineers.

first complete your 12th from science stream with subjects
physics
chemistry
and
with maths
than
To qualify as an aeronautical engineer you need a BE/BTech degree in aeronautical engineering.

aeronautical engineering can be done from
IIT BOMBAY
IIT KANPUR
after clearing the IIT-JEE examination.

B.sc graduate can opt for one year post graduate program me in areonautical engineering offered by madras institution of technology.

Graduate in aerospace engineering can seek employment in the aviation industry.

2.FOR HIGHER STUDIES
IIT KANPUR
MUMBAI
MADRAS
KHARAGPUR
AMITY
AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
IGNOU
31st December 2011, 08:01 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrenik jain View Post
should i do astronautical engg. After 10 or 10+2 ?what are the colleges in india and abroad ? I wanna become an astronaut. I am ready to study abroad straight after 12th, what are the universities abroad?which of the entrance exams (iit, aieee, mh-cet, bits, etc.) is the best for astronautical engineering

please reply soon

thank you
you should do your astronautical engineering after the 10+2 studies.

>>after completing then write entrance examinations like iit jee and isat and iis exam for studying aerospace engineering.

>>after completing aerospace engineering of bachelor course you can do your master degrees in abraod.

>>you can also do the aerospace engineering in abraod because they will provide more practical classes which will help you in future.

>>the universities providing aerospace enginerring are university of sheffield,stanford university and mit college in usa.you can contact me anytime for providing more colleges providing aerospace engineering.

Quote:
all the best!!!!!!!!!!
18th January 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about different courcess for engineering after 10th class
10th February 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How many institutes are ther for astranautical engenearing in india? And where are they?
24th March 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges in india where i can study astronautical enineering ? what other higher studies should i do to become an astronaut ? after class 12 what entrance exams i must opt for ?
25th March 2012, 04:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrenik Jain View Post

Please reply soon

Thank you
HI!
For admission in top aeronautical engineering you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> M.H-C.E.T
etc

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE..

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
8th April 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 10th...
now, i have taken sub.-math,phy,chem...
i want to become an astronaut....
what procedure do i choose...i need all info.
9th May 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i completed 10th,i want 2 became an astronaut,what type of knowledge should i gain 2 pass in iit examinations,what type of books should i study.please reply
13th December 2012, 07:50 PM
ashis.career

To qualify as an aeronautical engineer you need a BE/BTech degree in aeronautical engineering.

aeronautical engineering can be done from
IIT BOMBAY
IIT KANPUR
after clearing the IIT-JEE examination.

B.sc graduate can opt for one year post graduate program me in areonautical engineering offered by madras institution of technology.

Graduate in aerospace engineering can seek employment in the aviation industry.
22nd January 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I do bachelor's engineering in aeronautics directly after 2 abroad ??? ie., after doing astronautical engineering?????

waiting for a positive answer..

thank you,

SRIMANOGNA
([email protected])
21st June 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have given 10th standard exam and i got 86.73%. i took admission for 11th science now which entrance exams should i give after or in 12th and 11th standard to get admission for aeronuatical engineering without donation? and how much should i score ?
12th October 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE I SHOULD DO TO BE A ASTRONAUT ie CAPTAIN ?also tell about some best astronautical collages in india ...I have completed my 1o th
14th April 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared in 12th boards in 2013-2014 and now i am confused to opt among mechanical and aerospace engineering , is it a good option to go for amity university (Noida) for
B-tech in the streams mentioned above???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?