20th June 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Accommodations offered in Tsinghua University to International students for MS(Automotive Engineering)?

Hi Friends,
I want to do MS in Automotive Engineering in Tsinghua University. Kindly let me know what kind of accommodation is provided by this university for international students?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Master in Global Business Journalism in Tsinghua University for International students? Scholarship available for this course? -- [New]
  2. Whether Tsinghua University offered Master's in Architecture in English medium?
  3. Course description of M.Sc(Nuclear Engineering) offered in Ghent University? Eligibility to study for international students?
  4. Formalities and legalities to get admission for Master's in Mechanical Engineering in Tsinghua University?
  5. Can I get admission to do LLM in City University London through IELTS? Accommodations offered by them?
  6. Whether less percentage affects to get Study Visa to do M.Arch in Tsinghua University?
  7. How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom?
  8. What kind of accommodation is offered in University of Buenos Aires for International students?
  9. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship to International students in India?
  10. What are the prospects of LLM (international law) offered by Indian Law university?
  11. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  12. What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Financial aid available for M.Sc(Engineering) course in Aarhus University for International students?
  14. Stipend offered through NUS MBA Diversity Scholarship to International students? Details of this scholarship?
  15. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  17. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  18. Procedure to apply for Graduate Trainee Engineer post in Jindal Steel and Power Plant, Raigarh? Accommodations offered by them?
23rd October 2017, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Accommodations offered in Tsinghua University to International students for MS(Automotive Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I want to do MS in Automotive Engineering in Tsinghua University. Kindly let me know what kind of accommodation is provided by this university for international students?

Yes, accommodations are offered in Tsinghua University to International students for MS (Automotive Engineering). There is an On-Campus apartment rooms available for the international students. Candidates have to book rooms in advance within the time specified. They can find the details in the “Instructions of International Students Dormitory Application System of Tsinghua University”. Those who fail to book a room in on-campus apartments need to arrange off-campus accommodations. The details about other off campus apartments and website links are available in the Tsinghua University website link. The Tsinghua University website link for international student is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?