20th August 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS

Well, I have completed my 12th class in the arts stream. I achieved only 66% and I passed IELTS exam with 6 bands and I want to go Australia. Am I eligible to do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Australia with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  4. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  6. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  7. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  9. Can I apply to study MBA in Australia with 6.5 Bands in IELTS and 52% in B.Com?
  10. Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course? -- [New]
  11. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  12. Can I apply for education in Australia with overall 6 bands in IELTS?
  13. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
21st August 2016, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS

Yes, you are eligible to get admission to pursue your higher studies in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS examination after completion of your 12th standard in Arts stream from a recognised board. Most of the Australian Universities accept 6 band score in IELTS examination for offering admission in graduate courses, but some Australian universities asks for 6.5 bands in IELTS examination to offer admission in the course. So, you need to check which universities accept 6 band of IELTS examination in Australia and need to apply for admission to graduate course in Australian Universities.
12th October 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS

Recently pass senior secondary and got 5 bands in ielts so which country we can go??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?