14th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Master in Global Business Journalism in Tsinghua University for International students? Scholarship available for this course?

I am interested to do my Master in Global Business Journalism from Tsinghua University, China after my BJMC course which I am doing in India. So, I want to know about the admission criteria for this course for International students and the scholarship available for this course in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Accommodations offered in Tsinghua University to International students for MS(Automotive Engineering)?
  2. Whether Tsinghua University offered Master's in Architecture in English medium?
  3. Eligibility to get MA(International Journalism) admission in University of Leeds for International students? -- [New]
  4. Where to do MBA in media management?
  5. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  6. Formalities and legalities to get admission for Master's in Mechanical Engineering in Tsinghua University?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  8. Can I get scholarship for doing MA in mass communication and journalism?
  9. How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?
  10. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  11. How to get scholarship in master 2 in France?
  12. Admission in IIMC for Master in Journalism after BA (journalism,psychology)? Syllabus and suggestions? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether less percentage affects to get Study Visa to do M.Arch in Tsinghua University?
  14. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  15. TNOU MBA-Second Year International Business Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  17. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  18. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?